InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to CSIis murdercrimeus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

> Current News Of CSIis murdercrimeus

The halloween party has begun; go there and enjoy yourself!

The site has FINALLY been re-vamped. It`s still quite sketchy, but we ask you to be patient we will slowly develop it further. If you have an suggestions, then by all means we`re all ears.

This also means that inactive members have been deleted to allow room for new members- If you have been deleted and are active, you have my apologies, and simply- claim your character once more.

If you are checking out this board for the first time (or not) and are wondering who is taken/free, you can check it out here

A few issues have arisen from the former plot. This will be addressed.

It`s been brought to my attention that people have been- understandably confused about where this is located (with both Grissom and Horatio involved.) This is based in Las Vegas- why Horatio is there, is addressed here and here.

11/01/05

ENTER

Perimortem bruising
Admin
Posted: Jul 14 2005, 04:22 AM

Obey me mortals.
Group Icon

Group: THE Admin
Member No.: 11

Bruising that occurs shortly before, shortly after, or at the time of death.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1157 seconds | Archive