Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Four Points Academy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Recommended: Your Opinion, Is important to us. Cough.
Hikalyn
Posted: Sep 20 2008, 08:54 PM

"Heinous Bitch"

Group: Headmistress
Member No.: 6

There are plenty of opportunities for you to leave your mark on the shape of our world. Just remember a couple of things:

I may alter your suggestions before I accept them, if I accept them at all. If I don't agree to something, it's no reflection on the quality of your idea but rather that it doesn't work with some aspect of our system.

Ripping your ideas wholesale for our original fiction wouldn't be nice, so we won't. In the context of this forum only: Any suggestions I do accept are open to everyone. We need not ask your permission (though, as always, creativity in using someone else's idea is encouraged).

Nor are we obligated to stop using your ideas if you leave us. (Sniff.) If you ask nicely, we may agree. Of course, we may not, especially if they've become important, character-wise or plotwise, for people who are not you.

Also if you ignore this disclaimer and then get upset when you see someone else using something you thought up for this forum, we will point and laugh.

--------------------
+
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic Options Quick Reply

<%COPYRIGHT%>

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0276 seconds · Archive