Electra skin created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.
We have moved to
Advent Destiny
(http://www.adventdestiny.com/)

Please proceed there to sign up.

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Seed Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

seeing the sights.
dakiya
Posted: Oct 24 2006, 03:34 AM

ZAFT

Group: Members
Member No.: 137

Dakiya smiled at stratos knowing he was joking with her. she sighed and climbed into the jeep and sat down. she ran her fingers through her hair and watched as he started the jeep up. she chuckled. because it looked like he was having problems with it.

"and you say you know how to drive she smirked."

she took a deep breath and felt her hair brushing in her eyes from the wind. she saw the sun was out and grabbed her sunglasses and put them on.
Stratos Wind
Posted: Oct 25 2006, 11:30 PM

ZAFT Deputy

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10

Smirked at her comment, he found pretty funny and all he could say was "Darn, It looks like you discovered my only imperfection. I guess I'm not as perfect as I wanted to be."
he shrugged and laughed about it. The sun was a little bright, and he wished he had brought some sun glasses, but over all the weather was good and he felt nothing could go wrong today. "So whe we get to town what should we do first?" he asked.

OOC: short post, kinda busy
dakiya
Posted: Oct 28 2006, 03:34 AM

ZAFT

Dakiya smiled. she looked around the area as they had drove. she liked the scene as they drove, it looked beautiful. she took a deep breath, it was good to get away from the base for a while. she then stared at stratos.

"how about we grab a bite to eat?"
Stratos Wind
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 12:38 AM

ZAFT Deputy

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10

Stratos slowed the jeep down as they came into town and parked it on the side of the road up next to the curb. "Sure" he said "I'm preety hungary seeing as we left before I could get any breakfast."
He turned off the jeep and pulled the key out, he then opened the door and got out and walked to the other side of the car and opened Dakiya's door for her. he smileed at her and asked "Where would you like to eat at?"
dakiya
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 09:52 AM

ZAFT

Dakiya smiled and climbed out the jeep, she was hungry and couldn't wait to eat since they had left right away. she stepped down and waited for stratos as she still had her sunglasses on. she took a deep breath and smiled for being away from the base and zaft for a couple of hours. she turned to look at stratos.

"doesn't matter to me."
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0233 seconds · Archive

Affiliates
Advent Destiny

Vote for Us
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fanlistings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Supported by
Free SubDomain Names