Electra skin created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.
We have moved to
Advent Destiny
(http://www.adventdestiny.com/)

Please proceed there to sign up.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Seed Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Hoping For a Friends Help
Vynx
Posted: Apr 30 2006, 11:26 AM

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 445

"No, tell me....How am I different?" Vynx asked. She was curious now. Never was I called different.... she thought and waited for her answer as she stood there, arms crossed, her blonde hair being played with by the wind as she stood up straight.
Knight of Pure Souls
Posted: May 3 2006, 08:16 AM

ZAFT

Member No.: 433

"Nothing, nothing at all" he told her. "It's nothing bad, anyway September is get more populated lately so you should find a place to stay soon" He told her as he pointed towards the crowd. Soon Cloud's cellphone rang. He spoke on his phone for a few minutes and hung up. "Sorry Serenity, sorry Vynx, I have to go, see you all later.

This post has been edited by Knight of Pure Souls on May 3 2006, 07:06 PM
Vynx
Posted: May 4 2006, 05:45 AM

Mercenary

"Yeah....catch ya around" Vynx replied a bit roughly and looked to Cloud. I wonder.....why is he calling me different.....? she thought as she eyed him, crossing her arms. "And I'm bunking with Serenity...." she added and looked away.
Veggie
Posted: May 4 2006, 06:09 AM

Civilian

Member No.: 416

*meanwhile in the building across the street*

"Which one is our agent Jeicy?"
"Not sure intel wasn't to keen on givin gaway anymore info the njust time and place..."
"I'm thiking its one of those 3 kids... huh Jeice?"
"hmm i don't know... the blond haired girl seems kind of young... And the guy, well that would be just to obvious and the other girl..."

Jeice looked through his binocliars and startled a bit...
"...Is somebody ive met before!"
"What the girl with the ribbon?"
"Yeah i met her in a bar some time ago..."
"A bar huh?"
"Shut up i didn't touch her, she's way to young for me anyway, no she tended to my wounds..."
"Your wounds?! what did yah do this time?"
"Nothing i twasn't my fault this time!"
"Yeah right..."
"Oh shut up..."

Jeice zoomed in on all there faces and took a picture. and send it to his laptob.
"Run a check on them Dave, i wanna know who i'm dealing with."
"Jeice you know that everybody that has come in contact with the agent has to be..."
"Oh cram it Dave! i aint gonna hurt a bunch of kids!"
"For all we know the agent is one of those kids!"
"...we'll see..."
"Just keep an eye on them and don't near them in a public place alright, Also when they split up i want all the teams to go after them got that?"
"Sure sure..."
"Ok lets roll!"

Jeice got up from his spot by the window and moved down the stairs of the building. In his jacket he had a small transmitter and a speaker to keep in contact with his team. As he reached teh front door he checked if nobody was around and took out his gun and loaded it...
"Ah good old ex isreal Desert Eagle... Why doesn't nobody like teh classics anymore?"
Jeice stashed it deep in his jacket and out of sight, he pulled down his sunglasses and got out a newspaper and sticked it infront of his face whilst followed the group...
Serenity Asakura
Posted: May 8 2006, 01:24 AM

Mercenary

Member No.: 437

Serenity Smiled "Good to See you again Cloud " she was a bit worry about how Cloud and Vynx Met she Begin... well different Could be Trouble. She snorted when she heard Vynx "Oh ... Now your Staying with me After I'll that fuss about you Being Mature" she peted her head as if Vynx was a Small Kid " I was Never Like this when I was 15" she sign and walk "Come On Vynx".
Vynx
Posted: May 11 2006, 08:57 AM

Mercenary

"Excuse me" Vynx said and followed her, looking over to a guy that seemed to be watching them. She nodded it off and followed Serenity. "I may act up sometimes, but please....take me seriously" Vynx said looking straight ahead, hard and serious. She didn't like it when others think of her as a little child, or even close to it. She was serious when she wanted to be, or childish to be a bit cutesy like, guess Serenity didn't like that and she treated her like a inmature teen. Vynx sighed and let it go, nodding her head and just followed, not wishing to speak.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0262 seconds · Archive

Affiliates
Advent Destiny

Vote for Us
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fanlistings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Supported by
Free SubDomain Names