Electra skin created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.
We have moved to
Advent Destiny
(http://www.adventdestiny.com/)

Please proceed there to sign up.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Seed Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

Operation: Leviathan, It is always darkest before the dawn
Macbeth Forrester
Posted: Oct 10 2006, 03:35 PM

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 629

(OOC: Uhh...melcindomien, have you been accepted into ZAFT? 'Cause I checked the thread, and it says you've applied, but haven't been approved. If so, I'm not sure if you can pilot a suit yet. Pretty sure rules say no civilians piloting. That's all. Sorry for interupting...though this happened to me when I godmodded...Shadow knows. biggrin.gif tongue.gif)
Blake Yoshida
Posted: Dec 23 2006, 05:29 AM

Civilian

Group: Members
Member No.: 370

Blake had been away for sometime but upon his return Carpentaria was once again engaged in a battle for it's survival. He cursed under his breath as he ran towards what was left of the hanger where his GOUF was being stored. When he got there he was pleased to see that the Shadow GOUF was still in one piece. He used the zip line to get to the cockpit and as he got in the door closed behind him. He soon powered up the unit, unlocked the OS, and began a quick system scan.

"Hmm lets see here....power:100%, weapons: all green, thrusters: all green and there seems to be no changes to the OS since I touched it last. Great, that means this babies just as good as she was before."

With that Blake used the Draupnir on the suits right arm to blow a hole in the roof of the hanger and was soon in the air. He was met by a group of Windams that had spotted him running to the hanger and what they got in return was a quick death. Blake pulled the Tempest beam sword from the shield and easily cut down the two Windams.

"Well, at least it seems that I haven't lost my skill....Now lets see here."

Blake quickly opened up a channel that only the ZAFT units would be able to pick up.

"Any ZAFT unit hearing this, this is Blake Yoshida, formally of the Elsman squad. I have been away for a while but I've returned and am here to help. Who ever is in command at the moment please respond. I repeat this is Blake Yoshida of the Elsman squad. Who ever is in command of the ZAFT forces here, please respond."

With that Blake once again took to the skys, using his suits radar relefctive paint to his advantage. Granted they would be able to see him on their screens, but if their backs were turned to him they were as good as dead.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0248 seconds · Archive

Affiliates
Advent Destiny

Vote for Us
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fanlistings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Supported by
Free SubDomain Names