Electra skin created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.
We have moved to
Advent Destiny
(http://www.adventdestiny.com/)

Please proceed there to sign up.

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Seed Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Alliance Misson, Zaft Misson
Maria Kumiko
Posted: Oct 1 2006, 08:54 PM

ZAFT

Group: Elite Member
Member No.: 342

Maria fell silent at the prospect of sitting on someone's lap; her cheeks a scarlet red as she placed her backpack in the trunk of Reyna's convertible. Looking around, she looked towards Kajou and Shin, realizing that there was a good chance that she would have to sit on one of their laps, and shuddered at the thought of it. It wasn't that she thought either of them to be bad looking, as Shin's silvery hair had a certain level of appeal, and Kajou might look half decent if he straightened out his hair and smiled more; though that didn't help the situation either. It was just that she was never good at dealing with people when they got too close to her; she just never had the same confidence around people that her sister had.

"Umm..... so, who's going to, I mean... err... " Maria began, making no sense whatsoever due to the fact that the topic was just too embarassing to deal with; how did Reyna react to it so easily? Of course, it was probably because she would be driving the car, so she didn't have to worry about it. Once again, Maria found herself thinking of Reyna more as Makoto's sister then Takashi's; maybe that slightly obnoxious air was something that was common to all the girls in Takashi's family. If so, then Maria felt sorry for Takashi...
Tensai
Posted: Oct 1 2006, 11:04 PM

ZAFT

Group: Members
Member No.: 434

"Umm..... so, who's going to, I mean... err... "

Maria looks little nervous. And Shin is too…so many people in one car could be just annoying.. It’s not like sitting close to Maria or Cammy would be something really bad but Shin is gentleman and making travel of unknown length uncomfortable for one of ZAFT female soldiers is somehow unacceptable for him.

He smiles. “If I can suggest something…” He starts to talk drawing attention of others. “…My car is parked behind corner. So I think it would be much more comfortable for ladies if I drove in it and just follow you Reyna.” It could sound strange for people who have just come to Orb to..that Shin has HIS car here but Shin didn’t think about it as something unusual. ”And someone can come with me so you won’t push one each other too much.”
Cammy
Posted: Oct 2 2006, 01:24 AM

ZAFT

Member No.: 375

Cammy didn't pay much attention to the others talking about orb in all she was looking around and her mind was set on the misson. she was still wondering about why they chose her to do the misson, probably from dakiya or for being andrew's sister or something. she found it strange, but at least she got away from the forseti, and she knew dakiya was on earth also. so when she was done she would probably meet up with them or something. she stopped in front of the car and set her bag on the ground as she watched as everyone tried to figure who was sitting on whose lap. she grabbed her bag and put it into the trunk. she surely didn't feel comfortable sitting on their laps besides she was older then them.

"well somebody decide something because we can't stand here all day."

Cammy smiled and turned to look at shin, she didn't care who she rode with it didn't matter. all she was waiting for is the others to respong.
Kirin
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 02:28 AM

ZAFT

Member No.: 654

Kajou looked around at everyone, faced with a minor decision nobody could really decide what to do, this wasn't exactly boding well for the mission. He decided to take charge and just make the decision.

"I think that since we are on 'vacation' we should try to be as comfortable as possible, so someone should ride with Shin and the others will be in Reyna's car. It is up to you as to how we spilt up, I have no preference as to who should ride with who, but we should stop standing around and get down to relaxing at the beach house."

Kajou needed to make it seem as though they really were on vacation, which meant that he was being rather careful in his word choice, making no mention of a mission of any sort, nor was he really paying attention to what the chain of command was. At this point being cautious was what they needed to do until they reached the beach house, but even then, he wasn't going to let his guard down.
Cammy
Posted: Oct 4 2006, 06:14 AM

ZAFT

Cammy continued to look at them, they didn't need to be standing their any longer. she looked around and notice some of the girls staring at them, and whispering. but she didn't mind, if she was them she would have thought it was weird for people to be standing their to. she looked at reyna and then back at the others. she sighed heavily. she decided to fix this.

"okay maria ride with reyna and Kajou i'll ride with shin and we'll meet you their."

She went to the car and pulled her bag out the trunk holding it. she didn't mind driving with them and if she hadn't said anything they would be standing their much longer. she turned to look at shin.
Maria Kumiko
Posted: Oct 4 2006, 09:16 AM

ZAFT

Maria nodded quickly and hurried to get into the back of Reyna's covertible, glad that nobody would have to sit on anybody's laps. Cammy and Kajou had the right ideas about getting things organized, and Maria knew that she would have to start getting focused if she wasn't going to be a liability on this mission. It was true that she didn't have her Zaku to fall back on for support, but that just meant that she would have to make up for it by trying even harder.

"Okay Cammy, we'll meet you there. You and Shin be careful, okay?"
Tensai
Posted: Oct 4 2006, 01:43 PM

ZAFT

Member No.: 434

"Okay Cammy, we'll meet you there. You and Shin be careful, okay?"

Shin tunrns to Maria. “Don’t worry. Everything will be alright.” Then he looks on Cammy and smiles. “Let’s go.” He says and makes little motion with hand. His car is parked not far away..like 50 meters or so. But it is parked behind corner so they’ve lost sight on the rest of the team. Shin’s car is two-seat sport looking cabriolet. Like most of his things it is colored in black as it is his favorite color. He quickly runs to it and opens the door for Cammy. Then he moves to his side and jumps in. He should wait for Reyna...and then follow her because even when he knows Orb well he has no clue where they are going.
Cammy
Posted: Oct 4 2006, 09:24 PM

ZAFT

Cammy nodded to maria and the others and followed shin to his car. she thought his car looked nice and it was black dakiya's favorite car color. she mostly liked red cars. cammy walked up to the car as shin had opened the car door for her. she smiled, she thought it was nice. she climbed inside and sat down. she liked the car looked. she set her bag her lap.

"thanks."
Kirin
Posted: Oct 9 2006, 04:51 AM

ZAFT

Member No.: 654

((Sorry again for my delay, midterms... bleh.))

Kajou dumped his bag into the trunk of Reyna's car and hopped in the the front passenger seat of the car. He turned around towards Maria, and thought for a moment.

"Orb, its so peaceful here compared to the rest of the world, don't ya think?"

Kajou cracked a small smile after making his comment. In reality Orb was most likely going through some inner turmoil since they broke their alliance with the EA.
Maria Kumiko
Posted: Oct 10 2006, 08:38 AM

ZAFT

Maria nodded in reply to Kajou's comment, glad to have something to talk about so she could get her mind away from the embarassing situation they had almost found themselves in.

"Yeah, its hard to think that this place can be so peaceful, even with everything else that goes on in the world. And the air feels so fresh, it even smells like its crisper and cleaner then the artificial environments out in the PLANTs."

Maria closed her eyes after she spoke, taking a moment to truly take in the air around her. The air tasted a little salty, but it was a welcome change from the hot, dry air of Victoria, or the bland, artificial air that she was used to from the PLANTs and the Forseti. Orb truly was a peaceful and relaxing place to be. Maybe she could move here one day, when she was ready to settle down and start a family.

"I'm gonna have to e-mail my sister after this; she'll be sooo jealous that I got to go to Orb before she did." Maria said with a small smirk on her face as she realized that she had something that she'd be able to hang over her older sister's head for the rest of their lives.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0274 seconds · Archive

Affiliates
Advent Destiny

Vote for Us
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fanlistings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Supported by
Free SubDomain Names