Electra skin created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.
We have moved to
Advent Destiny
(http://www.adventdestiny.com/)

Please proceed there to sign up.

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Seed Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Onboard the Ever-ready, fill in time to get to JOSH-A
Yuki Minamoto
Posted: Sep 26 2006, 09:45 PM

Earth Alliance

Group: Members
Member No.: 661

Throughout her time working in all the ships she has been with all these times, seldom she sees someone that would talk back to their superiors, especially in a loud way.

And the pilot talked back to the captain of the ship as if he is the boss on board the ship. Even it is something strange for her, for that she knew the captain would not be storming into a room, and verbally attack someone right away. And the manner in which the pilot responded to the captain is nothing short of rude, although he might be releasing the anger that was supposed to stem from her to the captain.

It was after the captain leaves the room with the doctor that the doctor arrives with news: she will be reassigned to the Equonox, to head to Carpentaria.

Now I will be joining that moron to the battlefield...urgh...

In the same ship with him some more. Crap.

"Well, you heard what we are told to do so. Now we should like get ourselves out of here, now," she said, before she turns around, to get out of the room. Quickly.

The blonde girl immediately heads to the locker room. Searching through several belongings from her locker, she packed up several items like clothes, uniforms, undies and so on, before she heads out on the deck of the ship, to the direction of where the Equonox is docked.

I wonder what the heck he's waiting for.
Cadarn Springfield
Posted: Sep 28 2006, 10:13 AM

Earth Alliance

Group: Members
Member No.: 593

I don't have the f***ing time to fool around now.

I gonna let those ZAFT morons know that we mean business.

He did not really hear what the girl told him, nor he noticed that she went out. As he was fuming with anger from all the talk and arguement he had just now, he stormed out of the room.

He did not give notice to the other personnel looking at him, as they might have figured out who got the 'twisted courage' to even argue with a captain.

Since he got nothing valuable in the ship, he immediately got out of the Ever-Ready, before he switches attention to going to the Equonox.

I'm going to crush Carpentaria with my hands.

[OOC: He and Yuki, to Operation: Leviathan.]

This post has been edited by Cadarn Springfield on Sep 28 2006, 10:16 AM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0505 seconds · Archive

Affiliates
Advent Destiny

Vote for Us
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fanlistings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Supported by
Free SubDomain Names