Electra skin created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.
We have moved to
Advent Destiny
(http://www.adventdestiny.com/)

Please proceed there to sign up.

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Seed Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

vacation
dakiya
Posted: May 19 2006, 01:27 AM

ZAFT

Group: Members
Member No.: 137

dakiya smiled at stratos, she didn't care what she ate, she was hungry. she sighed and stared at the ceiling fora moment, then got up. she pushed her hair out of her face.

"don't care whatever you eat i'll eat."
Stratos Wind
Posted: May 20 2006, 01:38 AM

ZAFT Deputy

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10

"well theres a chinaese place up the street from here" he said cheerfully as he smiled at her "lets go there, and then maybe go site-seeing, I want to see as much of the city as I can before we go back tommarrow, back to being militarian personel." he started to head for the door "I race to the resturant!" he said in a half joking tone as he headed out the door
dakiya
Posted: May 20 2006, 06:08 AM

ZAFT

OOC: sorry for the short post but i'm in a hurry for the prom.

Dakiya sighed as she stared at stratos who headed for the door. she didn;t mind chinese food it didn't matter what she ate as long as she ate something. she climbed off the bed. she headed for the door smiling.

"chinese sounds good."
Stratos Wind
Posted: May 22 2006, 11:24 PM

ZAFT Deputy

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10

Stratos walked out of the hotel and started to head down the busy streeet to the restarunt. he was trying very hard to avoid bumping into people bat seemed to be haveing very little luck, he sighed and said "jeez I can't beleive its so busy now, it wasn't like this 15 minutes ago.....a well at least its only 50 feet to the restarunt." he turned to dakiya and smiled" I didn't know your home town woas gonna be so busy...."

OOC: hope you had at fun at your prom. I didn't go to mine, I kinda missed out I guess. well anyways if I don't get my Computer soon, and I dont go hang out with Lolnuke, I'm just gonna say that Stratos's exaustion caught up with him, and he passed out and is in a coma. Hopefully it won't come to that
dakiya
Posted: May 24 2006, 02:40 AM

ZAFT

OOC: actually the prom was great.

Dakiya followed stratos down the street, it was crowded and she kept bumping into people, she didn't expect it to be this crowded at all. she stayed close to stratos so she wouldn't get lost in the crowd.

"me either, wonder what's up?"
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3618 seconds · Archive

Affiliates
Advent Destiny

Vote for Us
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fanlistings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Supported by
Free SubDomain Names