Electra skin created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.
We have moved to
Advent Destiny
(http://www.adventdestiny.com/)

Please proceed there to sign up.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Seed Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7]  ( Go to first unread post )

Morgenroete Inc Main Facility, Launch Bay 18C
Ryota Akashi
Posted: Jul 27 2006, 03:55 PM

Orb Union

Group: Members
Member No.: 510

Even Ryota himself was amused at the change, but having known her for a long time, he knows very well that she gets very serious when it comes to anything official.

He was more shocked then surprised when he hears the amount of detail she have put in her explainations...it is like she got everything covered.

You certainly surprise me a lot, Saionji-san...

Turning his attention to the mobile suit that the girl hav epiloted here, he begins to look at the mobile suit rather intensely. As he looked, more things began to come to his mind, as he notices something about the design of the mobile suit. The wings, stabilizer, everything about that seems to have caught his interest.

Somehow, that is similar to what he had in mind.

"Jerome, I need to talk to you about something...rather, something that I found out about the mobile suit my friend piloted here," he then goes to the chief mechanic of the facility.

"Remember we're talking about the design of the Murasame just now?" he said, getting rather excited at discovering something about the mobile suit.

"Look at the mobile suit she piloted here," he said, pointing to the mobile suit. "I think we have an answer for what we asked about just now."

This post has been edited by Ryota Akashi on Jul 27 2006, 04:27 PM
Jerome Mensalien
Posted: Jul 28 2006, 11:20 AM

Orb Union

Member No.: 513

"Thank you, Alicia. I think I owe you and your crew more than just 'one' drink," Jerome replied, winking.

Jerome looked over at Ryota for a moment, before switching his gaze to Miss Saionji's mobile suit. He brought out his own datapad and pulled all the abstract data he inputted based on his discussion with Ryota about the re-design. He also took the data pulled from the MOS that Alicia extracted and made comparisons. Various mathematical equations, tables, and schematics was digested mentally as he came up with an image of what Ryota intended.

It was just like he said, the similarities between that mobile suit and Ryota's proposed design was indeed very similar. There were some minor differences in the mechanical aspects and the optional weaponry...but everything else will be able to help a lot with the development process.

"You're right, Ryota. The only issue left untouched, after incorporating this suit's aspects, is the modified Agni cannon," Jerome replied to Ryota after finishing his brief, but thorough mental analysis.
Ai Saionji
Posted: Jul 31 2006, 01:19 PM

Clyne Faction

Member No.: 601

"...Ryota-kun is working on a new mobile suit?" the girl's face begin to somewhat light up after hearing what Jerome said. "That is good for him."

Ai somewhat remembered one of the reasons why Ryota wanted to join the war. This is because from what se knows, his father is one of the persons that worked on the Astray project for Orb, and that Ryota himself harboured dreams of designing a mobile suit.

She was more than happy to hear that her classmate's dream is about to come true. She did not know what is in his mind, but she figured that the resulting mobile suit would be very good.

Looking at the Valiant, she hoped that it will be as good as that mobile suit, seeing that chances is that whatever her classmate have thought of, is a development of the Murasame.

She closes her eyes, and prays that everything will go smoothly.

This post has been edited by Ai Saionji on Aug 2 2006, 10:32 PM
Jerome Mensalien
Posted: Aug 2 2006, 10:39 AM

Orb Union

[OOC: Ryota/Ai: Jerome =/= Chief Mechanic. It was made clear when Jerome introduced Alicia. >_> ]

"Indeed. Ryota shared some preliminary ideas after a brief battle and we continued discussing in-depth details here. I suppose it was luck that your suit seem to meet most of the basic design criterion of Ryota's proposed design. Or perhaps fate?" he said in a half teasing, half joking tone.

He then grunted and stretched his arms and legs as they got slightly stiff again. He took a quick look around. Several mechanics were sorting the containers that had to be suddenly moved when Ai approached to land. Alicia was near him, typing a few things and probably double checking everything. Kino stood nearby, looking a bit uncertain about what she should do.

"Well...things seem to be winding down and it's nearing the day's end. How about we leave soon to get something to eat?" he asked.

This post has been edited by Jerome Mensalien on Aug 5 2006, 11:03 AM
Ai Saionji
Posted: Aug 2 2006, 11:48 PM

Clyne Faction

Member No.: 601

"Ah, erm...ano..." Ai blushed for a moment as she hears what the test pilot has said about Ryota's proposed design.

She was rather surprised that he have actually something like the Valiant in mind, but it is then not something really surprising, since the Valiant itself is a top secret mobile suit from ZAFT. Until she have retrieved it, no one knew of it's existence, save for a few. Even for her also, it is by luck that she have found the mobile suit. Otherwise, she have no clue what is to become of her right now.

After she heard that the test pilot suggesting to them for getting something to eat, she then looked around.

"Um Mensalien-san...I got to wait and see what Ryota-kun says first..."
Ryota Akashi
Posted: Aug 2 2006, 11:59 PM

Orb Union

Ryota smiled at himself as he sees his former classmate blushes. It was something that happens most of the time back when they are still schoolmates. Then, she was always being teased by the females about him, since she was quite close to him, especially by 2 of his juniors in school.

He was happy to rekindle some past memories, but now he got other things to sort out, that is with Jerome about the proposed redesign of the Murasame.

"Well, since everyone seems to be kind of tired, I think we'll left the Agni for some time now," he said, seeing how tired is everyone here.

Everyone was having a busy day, since about 4 different mobile suits have arrived in the same bay in a single day. He figured out that in other times, there would be about 2 mobile suits at the maximum.

This post has been edited by Ryota Akashi on Aug 3 2006, 12:01 AM
Jerome Mensalien
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 12:56 PM

Orb Union

"That's fine. The development process, even with Ai's windfall of a mobile suit, is still going to be gradual. We can leave discussion about the Agni modifications AFTER I'm able to clear an actual one for use. It was hard enough just to procure the Igelstellung live ammo due the lack of scheduled combat trials a while back so it'll take a little time for the Agni," Jerome replied as he looked off in a random direction, semi-deep in thought.

"Well, there's no use wasting brainpower over this now. As I mentioned before, I think we can settle down and go out to get something to eat. I'd like to invite all of you along...Ryota, Ai, Alicia, and Kino. Is that okay?" he asked politely.

[OOC: I'm thinking of creating a new thread in the 'Main City' for this. But it depends on the responses.]
Kino
Posted: Aug 7 2006, 05:09 PM

Orb Union

Member No.: 539

Kino, though she wore the same look that she always did, seemed a tad different from the little that Jerome knew of her. She was outwardly calm, and even had that same calm look that would tell others that she was fine, yet, she wasn't. Her eyes would often dart towards the other people, excluding Alicia and Jerome. Groups...of people...made her nervous. It was bad enough that she was forced to leave the comfort of her computer monitor to come here today, but now...so many people? Out to dinner? Definately not her Forte so to speak.

As Jerome said her name, she snapped back to reality and out of her thoughts. He was inviting....her fear of large crowds and her impulse to be polite clashed horribly in her mind, and a strange emotion passed her face before she looked to Alicia. Kino was becoming fond of the woman, as well as Jerome....if both of them were going...then things would be alright. Hopefully. Right? Kino then cleared her throat cautiously, almost not trusting her voice.

"That would be...fine with me, Jerome-sensei."

She merely stood there now, looking out as if staring dreamily at the sky. What else could she do? Oh...yes... Silently and wraithlike, Kino went to collect the manuals she was to read in order to become an effective Analyst. She was now ready to leave whenever they were.

Brave new adventure for Kinokiita: A Social outing. How...amusing.
Alicia Mackwell
Posted: Aug 10 2006, 11:58 AM

Orb Union

Member No.: 592

She was inwardly pleased that Jerome and Ryota had wealth of data to work with, though she didn't say anything. Alicia was finishing up a manifest she had typed up when Jerome asked everyone, including her, to join him for dinner. Jerome had offered dinner to her before, as a friendly gesture, but she declined, saying that she still had a bit of work to do.

In all honesty, she was and still is uncertain about how she felt. But then again, a group dinner wouldn't hurt though. She heard Kino reply in almost a wary tone. Apparently, there was more than one person who was a bit uncertain about this dinner.

"Well, I just finished up everything that needed to be done and I would like to give the boys some time off as well. I suppose a dinner is fine, just remember you owe my boys more than one drink," she replied, with a little bit of mischievousness at the last statement.
Ryota Akashi
Posted: Sep 7 2006, 11:24 PM

Orb Union

He stood there, looking at everyone around the hangar. Alicia suggested that they head out for a drink somewhere, and he take it as a good idea. There is nothing that they can do right now, except to wait and have the issues regarding the weapons sorted out.

Might be a good idea.

Ai was not exactly doing anything next to him, Jerome was waiting for Kino, and Alicia was finishing with everything.

Turning to the group, he said.

"Let's go. A group dinner will not hurt us."
Jerome Mensalien
Posted: Sep 8 2006, 12:55 AM

Orb Union

Jerome nodded as he grabbed his light jacket.

"Well then, shall we?" he offered as he headed out the door. It should take about a few minutes to get to the nearest shuttle bus and then another ten or so to get to the city proper.

[Continued in 'Flare Restaurant']
Ryota Akashi
Posted: Sep 8 2006, 01:09 AM

Orb Union

[OOC: Be god-modding for Ai also >.> ]

Seeing that Jerome already made his way to get the shuttle bus, he then goes up to Ai, who seems to be at a daze.

"Hey Saionji, I wonder what is up with you," he spoke to the blue haired girl who seems to be waiting for something to happen. "We don't want everyone to wait for us, since we're technically guests."

The girl turned to him, looking sharply at his eyes.

"Who got me worried just now?" she spoke in a rather sharp tone at the Orb pilot (OOC: Akin to how Nerine speaks to her father when she's angry). "I can't believe you're actually playing a fool with me, mister Akashi."

Ryota was dumbstuck when the girl replied at him in this manner.

"OK, fine, I'll pay for you or anything," he replied in a hush-hush manner, obviously not very willing to fork out cash at all.

"Really?" the girls's face light up when he said that.

"It's no time to be playing around, obviously we do nto want others to wait for us," he said, going out to find Jerome at the bus stop.

"Wait for me Ryota-kun!" the girl said, following behind him.

[OOC: Flare Restaurant]
Alicia Mackwell
Posted: Sep 8 2006, 01:24 AM

Orb Union

Member No.: 592

Alicia furiously typed at a nearby console as she finalized the equipment checks for the Blitzkrieg. Then she saved the data and then shut down the computer. By the time she came back, Jerome called to them and then headed towards the exit. Ryota and Ai followed after a brief discussion. Alicia wiped her hands with a towel and then turned to Kino.

"Well, looks like we're heading out, Kino. Let's go before they leave us behind," Alicia said in a light-hearted manner. She was joking, of course. Jerome would never leave people behind, whether it was for a social occasion or in actual combat.

[OOC: Flare Restaurant]
Kino
Posted: Sep 8 2006, 03:33 PM

Orb Union

Member No.: 539

Kino bowed her head to each person who passed her, Jerome, Ryota, and then Ai. However, Kino waited patiently and politely for Alicia to finish whatever she was doing to join them. Alicia seemed like her at the moment; not entirely sure if this was a good idea. The head Mechanic then spoke to her, and Kino nodded silently.

"Yes, of course, Alicia-san."

Kino said softly, and, without any further hesitation, followed Alicia.

[OOC: Continued in 'Flare Restaraunt'.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0522 seconds · Archive

Affiliates
Advent Destiny

Vote for Us
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fanlistings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Supported by
Free SubDomain Names