Electra skin created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.
We have moved to
Advent Destiny
(http://www.adventdestiny.com/)

Please proceed there to sign up.

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Seed Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Marriage of Kai and Miho
Trinity Argent
Posted: Oct 30 2005, 12:40 AM

Minister

Group: Members
Member No.: 258

Trinity stepped down from the podium when the crowd had roughly settled and most were leaving for the reception outside, she looked at the best man, smiling, "You're Mr.. Zergas right? Mr Hiwatari mentioned your name quite a few times." Then she looked at the rose window above the front double doors, sunlight was streaming in from the coloured glass, creating a mixture of colours on the floor. "Mother Nature sure makes fun of all."

"Why don't you join the others outside? I'll be settling some legal procedures first"
dakiya
Posted: Oct 30 2005, 11:38 AM

ZAFT

Member No.: 137

Dakiya followed the other people outside, for the reception. she still clutched her two gifts in her arms. she didn't want to drop or anything. she wanted to find kai and miho so she could give it to them. she had no intention of staying for the party and everything. she needed to get back to jachin due. she didn't want to be suspected of giving that gundam away althought she was knocked out by kai. she smiled at the thought of it. she was happy that kai had the gundam, it made her feel real happy that zaft didn't have it, it would have been used for killing. she slowly walked outisde and started looking for kai and miho.

"i hope i find them, so i can get going."
Kai Zergas
Posted: Oct 30 2005, 06:33 PM

Orb Union

Group: Elite Member
Member No.: 198

Kaizer walked outside and looked around, Everyone was laughing and talking with each other, a few had stopped to admire the size of Wedding cake. One Girl seemed seperate from the others, she walked around, gifts in hand, looking all around her. When they saw each other, Kaizer was slightly stunned, he had known the look in those eyes all too well.

"She's like me," Kaizer said, "I have to meet her, Hey you!" He added while he walked up to where Dakiya was.....
Artemis Thorson
Posted: Oct 30 2005, 06:54 PM

Kingdom of Scandinivia

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 199

Artemis rose up as Dakiya had walked past him, seemigly not noticing him. 'She must think that I'm still on a mission. Time to prove her wrong.' He started walking towards Dakiya.
"Hey you!" he heard someone shout. He stopped and quickly looked around as a man walked past him towards Dakiya. Artemis continued to walk, relieved of that he had not been recognized. He kept walking some ten steps behind Dakiya and the man, who soon cathced up to her. Artemis put his sunglasses back on, and hoped there would not be anyone who would recognize him.
dakiya
Posted: Oct 31 2005, 02:33 AM

ZAFT

Dakiya kept walking. she wasn't all for beautiful weddings. she wanted to find miho and kai so she could give them their gifts personally. she stared around at all the people their. she couldn't believe how many people were their. she kept getting bumped by people. she clutched the small gifts tightly. so they wouldn't fall.

"Hey you!"

Dakiya stopped and turned around to see who it was. she saw a man walk up to her. she wasn't sure who he was, and she wondered what he wanted. she didn't really have much time to sit and chit chat all day. she had to get back. she continued to stare at the man.
Kai Zergas
Posted: Oct 31 2005, 06:00 PM

Orb Union

"You looked lost so I thought I'd help you out. Was there someone in particular you were looking for?" Kaizer said as he caght up with Dakiya. Her expression was hard to read as she stared at him, but Kaizer knew one thing for sure, she had the same eyes as him. He could see the slight dullness in her eyes that other people might not notice, or care about. He couldn't help but wonder, who did she lose..........

"By the way, my name is Kai, Kai Zergas. But you can just call me kaizer, everyone else does."
dakiya
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 10:15 AM

ZAFT

dakiya stared at the guy as he walked up to her. she had no idea who he was, but she did know, that he was here for the wedding. she still held the gifts in her hand. she looked at her watch on her wrist then back at him.

"You looked lost so I thought I'd help you out. Was there someone in particular you were looking for?"

"By the way, my name is Kai, Kai Zergas. But you can just call me kaizer, everyone else does."

Dakiya stared at him, and the first thing she noticed his eyes. they looked so familiar to her. they reminded her of her own. not that she ever stared at her eyes before, but they looked like hers alot. like he had also lost something important. she took a deep breath.

"Well Mr. Kaizer i'm actually looking for the wedding couple, miho and kai, i have special gifts for them, and i wanted to give it to them personally before i go."

This post has been edited by dakiya on Nov 1 2005, 10:16 AM
Kai Zergas
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 06:23 PM

Orb Union

Kaizer was a little surprised at the fact that this woman wanted to leave so soon, but it didn't really matter, *More cake for me* he thought.

"Well then. lets try and find our way over to them shall we?" he said, as he helped lead Dakiya through the crowds of people. "So, how did you meet Kai and Miho? Are you an old friend or something?"
Artemis Thorson
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 09:47 PM

Kingdom of Scandinivia

Artemis walked silently behind the two. The man had introduced himself as Kai Zergas, a man Artemis remembered from the wanted-list back on Jachin.
'This could be a problem,' Artemis thought.
'If Dakiya befriends with this man, it could get hard for her to arrest him.'
As Artemis walked along a few steps behind them, it became clear that the man tried to become friends with her. What really struck Artemis by amazement was how happy she seemed. Like there would have been something about that man that she really felt. Artemis walked on, trying to eavesdrop a bit more.
dakiya
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 12:04 AM

ZAFT

Dakiya smiled at the man and walked along side of him. she smiled slightly. she didn't feel like making any new friends, she just wanted to get through the wedding and get going. she took a deep breath. but if he was going to help her find miho and kai then the better for her. she didn't feel like telling him about how they met, how kai gad recruited her to do patrolling on jachin due and then how she met miho when they got their, and then how kai had stolen her brothers mobile suit. she thought she should keep quiet about that, the less people who know who she is, the better. she doesn't want anybody thinking that she's their to com after the gundam. she continued to walk along side of him.

"well it's a long story and i don't feel up to telling it, let's just say were old friends."

Kai Zergas
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 12:26 AM

Orb Union

"Fair enough," kaizer said, "I didn't say anything I shouldn't have, did I?". He had hoped he hadn't upset her, but it had been so long since Kai had met someone who might feel the way he does at times, that he may have come on too strong.

As they worked their way through the crowd, Kaizer spotted Kai and Miho Posing in front of the wedding cake for a photo. He waited until after the photo then worked his way over to the couple, Dakiya close behind.

"There you are you two, so how's the happy couple?" Kaizer said, "I found someone who's been looking for you, though come to think of it, I don't even know her name..."
Kai Hiwatari
Posted: Nov 4 2005, 10:30 AM

Mercenary Leader

Member No.: 126

Kai and Miho were taking photos in front of the wedding cake when Kaizer came to him and introduced someone who wanted to give him and Miho presents personally. Kai looked at who it was and it turned out to be Dakiya.

Kai was stunned allitle at her prescence. She actually managed to track him down all the way to heliopolis. If she is here, then she must be here to claim her Phoenix. Whatever the case, Kai took the situation calmly and approached Dakiya.

"Hello Dakiya. Are you here to take my life and claim the Phoenix or just here to give me your blessings? Either way, I don't mind.." Kai said calmly as he didn't want anything to happen.
Artemis Thorson
Posted: Nov 4 2005, 09:38 PM

Kingdom of Scandinivia

Artemis pushed his way through the people. It would seem that Hiwatari was unarmed. Nonetheless, Artemis had to be careful. There were still some people on front of him, and he seemed to be walking towards Dakiya.
'Damn...' Artemis thought to himself. 'That is a dangerous place. If this gets too hot, he could easily take her as a hostage.' So he decided to walk in slowly.

"Mr Hiwatari. Some beautiful wedding you have here. Remember me?"

This post has been edited by Artemis Thorson on Nov 4 2005, 09:39 PM
dakiya
Posted: Nov 5 2005, 12:07 AM

ZAFT

Dakiya stared at kai stood their in front of her. she held the gifts in her hand carefully. she didn't know what to say. some part of her wanted to hit him right then and their for taking her brothers gundam, but then again another part wanted to congratulate them on the wedding. she sighed heavily and stared at him.

"no actually i'm here to give you your best wishes and give you these."

she handed the two gifts to him. she smiled at him slightly. she didn't want to be disrespectful at a wedding. she was going to take the gundam back later.

"as for taking your life, i could never kill, but soon i will take back my brothers gundams."

Dakiya stared at kai. and then noticed someone had walked up. she didn't recognize the man at first but he seemed familiar to her. she then remembered the man who had helped her back on jachin due. she stared at him in shock, she thought he had left for something important.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0308 seconds · Archive

Affiliates
Advent Destiny

Vote for Us
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fanlistings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Supported by
Free SubDomain Names