Electra skin created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.
We have moved to
Advent Destiny
(http://www.adventdestiny.com/)

Please proceed there to sign up.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Seed Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

old times, new life!, Um yeah, so this is for...everyone i kno
Kojey
Posted: Jul 9 2006, 10:53 AM

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 574

Kojey used the tools he kept in his MS to fix up what he could, but he notices that he's missing some parts for it.
"Oh great..." he says, "I need some more parts..."
Leaving his MS, Kojey goes to find some parts. He comes to a place where he see's a coffee shop.
Wow." he says, "It feels like home."
As he continued walking, he see's one of the people from the day before. Running up to her he stops, trying to catch his breath.
"You-you're one of the people who helped me..." his breathing got heavier and he looked up, "I wanted to say thank you for helping me..."
amaki
Posted: Jul 9 2006, 11:03 AM

Civilian

Member No.: 568

Sedia walks up behind both Ryu and nameless man they saved.

"Oh Ryu", she said Ryu begins to turn to the familiar voice, before he finished his turn Sedia says,"this is from Valida" then assualts him with a slap.

(ooc. Ryu when ever you post, you deicide if your hit or not, but Sedia wont sya word and walk away if you do get hit, if you try to draw your weapon for any reason she'll sense it and draw hers aswell. sorry. ooc.)

This post has been edited by amaki on Jul 9 2006, 11:03 AM
Ryu
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 04:45 AM

Mercenary

Member No.: 481

Turning to look at Sedia as he hears her voice, he thinks to himself as her words pass by him, 'this is from Valida?' in slight confusion until a slap finds its way across his face. Momentarily stunned by the suddenness of it, Ryu blinks a couple times as he turns his gaze upon her as she begins to walk away. Sitting in silence, he asks whether Sedia can hear him or not, "What in the bloody hell was that for?" Not expecting an answer, he shakes his head in annoyance before getting up and beginning to make his way away from the area with the intention of putting as much distance between them as can be for now.
Looking around the area a bit, he soon comes across a building that provides shelter and a bed to sleep for anybody, in which he makes his stay for the time being while mulling over what just happened in the past while. Laying on one of the beds while stairing at the ceiling, he asks himself aloud, "What the hell do I do now anyways? I've got a mobile suit, but no job or a place to go. I can practically be compared to a mercenary for what i've done," before grunting lightly at the thought and turning on his side, opting for sleep until the next day, or even the day after that when he might decide to make some actual plans.
Kojey
Posted: Jul 15 2006, 05:03 AM

Mercenary

Member No.: 574

Following the man, Kojey thinks about his friends back in Scandinavia.
'I'm surprised I'm even capable of walking' he thinks to himself.
The man walks inside of a building and stays there.
'Who is this guy anyway?' he thinks, 'And who is that girl from earlier?'
Kojey sits outside of the building and decides to wait.
"I have a feeling this may be a while..." he says aloud.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0220 seconds · Archive

Affiliates
Advent Destiny

Vote for Us
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fanlistings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Supported by
Free SubDomain Names