Electra skin created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.
We have moved to
Advent Destiny
(http://www.adventdestiny.com/)

Please proceed there to sign up.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Seed Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (13) « First ... 11 12 [13]  ( Go to first unread post )

Vengence, Fall of Blue Cosmos (everyone jump in)
Ryu Yagami
Posted: Sep 26 2006, 09:41 AM

ZAFT

Group: Members
Member No.: 614

OOC: sorry guys my modem crashed. This virus got in and pretty much wrecked the entire computer. I just got it back up)

"Answer me. What is the point in you fighting when you know you will lose?"

"When it's someting worth fighting for. Plus, I know I ain't losing!"

Ryu quickly looked over the combatants. The sniper was bleeding pretty badly, but didn't look as thought he felt any of his wounds. Macbeth's leg was hurting, and Ryu's hand still had a hole in it. All in all, they were all pretty beat up.

"Look, we're all pretty beat up and the Blue Cosmos are probably gonna be here soon. And since I doubt they're gonna be happy to see us, maybe we should all just go our separate ways. How bout a truce, at least until next time?"

This post has been edited by Ryu Yagami on Sep 26 2006, 09:41 AM
Shadow
Posted: Sep 26 2006, 11:39 AM

Mercenary

Member No.: 630

There was a long silence as Shadow listened to the young man's words. At least he finally had some sense in him, but Shadow was still going to feel disgusted with himself for letting a sinner go like this. "Even after all the foolish things you've done, you may finally be making a wise decision." He lowered his rifle, keeping it at hand just in case, but no longer having it pointed directly a Ryu to shoot him with ease. "I will let you go this time, but you should begin atonement for the sins you have commited among these people and the lives your pointless battle has taken." His voice showed no signs of falling back, and proved that he was deathly serious about what he said. He didn't seemed to move either, decided not to leave this spot until Ryu and Macbeth left first. He was never going to turn his back to a foe, he knew better than that.
Macbeth Forrester
Posted: Sep 26 2006, 09:11 PM

Mercenary

Member No.: 629

Macbeth looked up, knowing that victory here was beyond his grasp. Rising unsteadily, he called out, "I agree! So, let's all part like a happy family, yes?"

Backing away, Macbeth waited for Ryu to appear. He knew that he couldn't finish his job until the ZAFT guy came along.

(OOC: Wow...that was really short!)
Ryu Yagami
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 10:37 AM

ZAFT

"Pointless? Sins? You need help. Have you considered psychiatry? I'm here for the same reason you are, to get rid of a group of heartless terrorists. We work different ways, but we have the sane goal. You cling to your religious crutch. Me, I don't need God or the Devil."

With that Ryu turned and left, going off towards the Blue Cosmos building, ready to start his next assignment.

This post has been edited by Ryu Yagami on Sep 27 2006, 10:37 AM
Macbeth Forrester
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 03:54 PM

Mercenary

"Gahh! Oi! Ryu! Wait up!" Macbeth stumbled away from the wall he'd been leaning upon, watching Ryu walk away from the sniper.

"Hey! C'mon...god, where's my payment? They promised me a mobile suit, you know..." Macbeth said through gritted teeth, clutching his leg. "That woman, I think it was one of the council people..."

Macbeth turned around to look for the sniper, holding the wound on his leg.

"Gah, crap, this hurts like a bitch!"

(OOC: Macbeth likes swearing. Just like me)
Shadow
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 10:50 PM

Mercenary

Shadow would have laughed if he could, finding that Ryu was already contridicting himself. Earlier the young man said he would be going to heavan back when the two met in the Blue Cosmos base. And now he said he didn't need god, how ironic...

Simply ignoring Ryu's ignorent and just plainly stupid comment, Shadow watched them begin to walk away, gaining a feeling that this wouldn't be the last he would see of them. "You two fought well for rookies, either that or just horribly for someone experianced. But you can at least know my name... Truth is, I don't have one, you can call me Shadow, since that is all I am in this world." The two ha asked for his name a numerous amount of times already, so the least he could do was finally answer that.

But, he still couldn't shake the feeling, these two... there was something strange about them. Their morals seemed to broad, and their methods were crude, but still, he enjoyed the battle, and looked foward to finishing what they started sometime in the near future.

This post has been edited by Shadow on Sep 27 2006, 11:33 PM
Macbeth Forrester
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 10:52 PM

Mercenary

(OOC: I'll wait for Ryu to post. I can't do anything as of yet because he has the mission plan, and I have no idea what it's gonna be.)
Ryu Yagami
Posted: Sep 28 2006, 10:53 AM

ZAFT

"Shadow, has a nice ring to it. Just don't die before we meet again. Next time, we won't have to call it off cause of a few pests."

"Sorry about the leg Macbeth. You're probably gonna have to talk to that council member about getting your payment though. I've been assigned to infiltrate the Blue Cosmos, but my superior didn't mention anything about an assignment for you. You'll probably have to ask the council about that too," Ryu sighed. Whoever this council member was, he could probably safely bet that they had a hidden agenda. [i]Great, just what I need. Another Political twit who wants to use me.

This post has been edited by Ryu Yagami on Sep 28 2006, 10:55 AM
Macbeth Forrester
Posted: Sep 28 2006, 09:06 PM

Mercenary

"Fine, fine..." Macbeth hissed, slightly peeved. "I'll go with you, and help you out, 'cause you're pretty much my ticket to the PLANTs..."

Macbeth checked his arsenal of weapons, to find that he was near empty. He had no guns, no throwing stars, no grenades; only two knives.

"First of all, though, could we get some weapons and medical supplies? I'm out of all my arms."

(OOC: Sounds so odd...)
Shadow
Posted: Sep 28 2006, 11:11 PM

Mercenary

((Hey, since Kaosiung is pretty much almost destroyed from the battle you and Rizu had, shoud we make an announcement about that on a forum? I think it would spark up a bit of interest and perhaps intensify the battle between ZAFT and the Earth Alliance.
I just wanted to check with you guys first before I did so.))

Shadow closed his eyes for a moment as he drew in a long, deep breath, feeling as if that alone was enough to clear his mind. Having the rush of adrenaline from the battle and ecstasey of a kill leave his mind as well, his eyes went dull once more as he slowly placed his rifle over his unwounded shoulder, and whispered a silent prayer. 'Seven souls today I have guided to Hell. I apologize Thyria, but it will still be a long time before I can finally see you...'

He opened his eyes again, staring upon his bloody palms were the cuts from the knife were cleanly visable despite the gloves upon his hands. The bleeding on his shoulder from the bullet wound he received by a guard had long since stopped, but his hands still bled, and he never carried bandages with him. No matter though, it would cease eventually, and pain was no longer an ally of his so he felt nothing but the warm liquid trickle down his fingertips and onto the asphalt below. Turning around once the other two were far enough, he too began his journey. His gundam was about ten miles from here, so once he finds something to bandage himself up or at least stop the bleeding, he was going to have to transport that with him, wherever he went. His only destination was somewhere he could can an excuse to kill. He just moved from battlefield to battlefield, seeking his own salvation.
Macbeth Forrester
Posted: Sep 29 2006, 03:04 PM

Mercenary

(OOC: Maybe you should PM Kira, Shadow. Tell him what happened.)
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (13) « First ... 11 12 [13] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0321 seconds · Archive

Affiliates
Advent Destiny

Vote for Us
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fanlistings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Supported by
Free SubDomain Names