Electra skin created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.
We have moved to
Advent Destiny
(http://www.adventdestiny.com/)

Please proceed there to sign up.

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Seed Rpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

visiting
Heitai Sugoku
Posted: Jan 6 2006, 03:11 PM

Civilian

Group: Members
Member No.: 261

Heitai raised an eyebrow at this statement, "I wasn't serious just then." She answered, sitting in the car as the door was openned for her, "Thank you." She said softly, placing a lock of hair behind her ear. "I wasn't aware that I gave off the air of trying to be serious." She added, as Stratos got into the car.

Infact she, half the time, wasn't even aware she was being horridly cold or serious, it was just the way she was. Her parents had bothered her about it aswell, but she'd never listened to them.

"So this friend... Were they in ZAFT, and die in the war? Or was it just... Let's say 'natural'?" By natural she ment by desease or old age. She had had an older woman for a friend when she was a child, but she had died soon after the fire so she didn't mention her anymore.

((OOC: Nah, it's okay. I don't mind.))

This post has been edited by Heitai Sugoku on Jan 6 2006, 03:12 PM
Stratos Wind
Posted: Jan 7 2006, 01:53 AM

ZAFT Deputy

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10

Stratos began to drive to the cemitary and answered "He was a teacher, and a father figure for me." he laughed softly "when I was very young my mother was killed and I was sent to a orphanage, a few years later it was attacked by the EA and he rescuded me and trained me in the arts of war. Technically I don't exist, but I served in ZAFT's millitary until his death when I was 12, then I became a merc until 6 months ago, and now I'm back in ZAFT." the car came to a stop at a small parking area near the cemetary, Stratos turned off the car and exited it, he then walked around the car and opened the door for Heitai.
Heitai Sugoku
Posted: Jan 7 2006, 03:11 PM

Civilian

Heitai took in the information, but did not comment on it. Information such as this was to be heard and not replied to. It was for listening closely, in order to know someone. She looked up as the door openned, "Such a gentlemen." She said softly, concidering leaving her bag behind and desiding to bring it anyway. She got out of the car and looked around her.

"I'm so pleased that it's different here." She droned, sound completely indifferent despite saying she was pleased. There was a slight hint of relief in her voice, but it was so small that it would have taken a really good phsycologist to even pick up on it. She placed her hand in her bag and let out a sigh. Thinking she may regret what she was about to do. She took out 'Yasa' and placed it on her shoulder, where it spun for a moment before becoming stationary and sitting still.

"It is remarkably quiet." She muttered, to herself. She looked onto her shoulder and then looked back at Stratos. "It is good of you to come and "see" him." Her eyes flashed with something of either pity or sadness, but as soon at it was there it was gone.
Stratos Wind
Posted: Jan 10 2006, 03:16 AM

ZAFT Deputy

Stratos meandered through the cemetary looking for the head stone that marked the grave of his friend. he was biginning to get frustrated and said "I guess a lot has changed in...hmmmmm....4 or 5 years." he kept on wandering until he tripped over a tree root and landed right next to the head stone and said "bingo! found it! Vince Gardner..." he fell silent and stood up but didn't make a sound more
Heitai Sugoku
Posted: Jan 10 2006, 09:02 AM

Civilian

Heitai followed Stratos, picking her way through the cemetary. She made sure not to step on any graves, or withing five feet of a name plate. If she did she would pause, bow apologeticly and continue. Before they reached the apropriet grave stone Heitai instructed 'Yasa' sharply, "When we arive I wont have you screaming out that we've reached our destination. Or I'll bury you among the dead here." She looked up as Stratos tripped over the root of the tree, she was about to say something snide when she saw how quiet he'd gotten.

Heitai looked around for a moment, finding a garden that had been put there just to perk up the place. She knelt infront of it and picked a few flowers, making sure to vary from where she picked so that the garden wouldn't look like a patch was missing. When she'd picked maybe 5 she came up beside Stratos, muttering something, then she kneeled infront of the head stone and placed the flowers on it, then she shuffled back and stood up, "Apologies for stepping on your grave." She said softly, then stood up. 'Yasa' was thankfully quiet.
Stratos Wind
Posted: Jan 11 2006, 11:17 PM

ZAFT Deputy

Stratos nodded and said in a very quiet voice "Alright old man, thanks for all the help over the years" he smiled at Heitai the turned and started walking back to the rental car. he would have liked to have spent more time at the grave, but he running late he had to grab his things form the hotel and return the car and board the shuttle home in the next few hours. when he got back to the car he opened the door for Heitai and got in on the other side and started it up.
Heitai Sugoku
Posted: Jan 12 2006, 02:02 PM

Civilian

Heitai raised her eyebrows, but simply started to walk back to the car. She looked back over her shoulder for a moment, acknowledging every step she'd taken to that grave so she could get there again if needed. She smiled that the door was open and got into the car. "That was fun!" Yasa chimed, Heitai did another odd twitch thing and stuffed Yasa back into her bag.

"You must be in a hurry." She sighed and closed the car door with a soft clunging sound. She made a thoughtfull sort of face for a moment, the most facial expression change that many got to see. "I haven't visited my sister's grave in a while, so I guess that's just my way of compensation." She muttered, thinking outloud by accident.
Stratos Wind
Posted: Jan 18 2006, 01:11 AM

ZAFT Deputy

"Yea, I'm In a bit of a hurry." he said calmly "I have some documemts I need to look at, a report to right, and a ship I need to get back to. plus my break is almost over." he drove towards the shuttle hangar and the rental dealership that was next to it and said "I hope you don't mind me dropping you off at the rental shop I really need to head home, and I don't want to miss my flight."
Heitai Sugoku
Posted: Jan 18 2006, 02:13 AM

Civilian

Heitai nodded, not looking greatfull but feeling greatfull. She picked her bag up off of the floor, "I want to thank you for helping me complete my project. I couldn't have done it without you. I do not mind being dropped off here. I may walk around for a while, before going home." She looked out the window and sighed, "Well not really home, after all my parents are there, but I'll visit."
Stratos Wind
Posted: Jan 18 2006, 02:52 AM

ZAFT Deputy

"alright see you soon then." he watched her exit the car, and then he returned it to the dealership and boarded the shuttle and left

OOC: sorry for the shortness of the post. I don't have much to say
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3109 seconds · Archive

Affiliates
Advent Destiny

Vote for Us
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fanlistings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Supported by
Free SubDomain Names