Just a few rules to make sure this forum stays clean and friendly
1. No swearing. This includes taking the Lord's name in vain.
2. Only post polls in the polls forum.
3. Pleasant discussion is perfectly fine, anger induced arguing is not
4. If you have a personal problem with another member on the forum, then please contact that member privately. Don't announce your grievances on the board as that will just cause hurt and dissention among the members of the board unnecessarily.
[Personal problems are defined as those problems which are solely between you and one of the other ladies on the forum, and are not related directly to the forum]
5. If you have reason to believe that one of the members is not what she says she is (eg. if you think that 'she' is actually a 'he') then do not state your suspicions openly on the board. Contact either an administrator or one of the moderators and let her know of your suspicions. The moderator or administrator will then take investigatory actions, and if your suspicions turn out to be correct the member in question will then be taken off the board, and an announcement will be made.
6. If a member is creating trouble on the board, or if a member is breaking one of the rules then please contact a moderator or administrator.
7. The administrators reserve the right to ban anyone from this forum with any, or no warning. If it is discovered that you are misrepresenting yourself, or if you repeatedly break rules, or if you become a negative influence on any of the girls on this board you -will- be banned. (we want this board to be a safe place for any girl to post on)
8. The moderators and administrators reserve the right to edit or delete any post for any or no reason.
9. All decisions of the administrators or the moderators are final.
10. Please enjoy yourselves and have fun!