zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Idol Connection. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Did anyone see Kalan in concert?, I did! Come it to see my recap!!
CareBear_23
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 05:41 PM

Auditioning

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

My Kalan Concert Review- My First Concert EVER!
Ok it all started after school on May 4th. That day AT school I hadn't been too nervous.. When I got home everything changed! I got home around 3:30 and my mum and I wanted to leave Kelowna by 4:30 to get to Vernon in time to have dinner and be as early as possible. So I'm getting ready and by then my mum was already done so she was all 'Hurry Up!' and I was all freaking out. So then we drive to Vernon and park at the Vernon Performing Arts Centre.. We wanted to go to Boston Pizza for dinner but NOOO it was full! So we ended up driving to Kelly O'Brians. I ordered like 4 Coke and some Pachos(For everyone who doesn't know what pachos are, they are like fries with cheese and green onions but they are squarular and u get some sort of sauce that is undescribable!) So we eat and I should NOT hvae had pachos on an empty, nervous stomach. So we go back to the Performing Arts Centre and we go inside.. Total loud pandemadium! And we were there like an hour early! So my mum(I went with her seenas she bought the tickets) bought me the huge Kalan poster and 2 keychains for my friend and brother( I ended up buying the one off my brother haha) So finally after standing around for 30 min they open up the doors. Now me being the genius that I am wore a skirt and high heels to look nice.. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT EVERRR WEAR A SKIRT TO A CONCERT! The high heels were great but the skirt NO! So the theatre starts filling up and the lights go down and I turn to my mum and say 'I think I'm gonna puke!' and she just laughed.. So this guy comes out and somone yells 'You're Not Kalan!' and everyone laughs and introduces Kalan's opening act Jeremy Fisher! He was really good and sang about 5 or 6 songs! Then they announced he would be singing autographs and that there would be a 40 min intermission. I myself thought I was going to faint so I didn't get up and get the autograph. Instead I sat there concentrating on the door to the backstage... After 20 min everyone got resless and began this little hand clap thingy THAT I COULDNT DO! I swear they changed it every time.. anyway so that didn't work and everyone was quiet... then... the lights dimmed and i became a screaming crazed fan like everyone else! He came out playing his violin and i swear my heart was in my throat.. i got some of the most amazing pictures that I will post later.. but he sang so many of my favourites, She's so Dangerous, Old Man, After All, and so many more.. so then he starts to sing Awake In A Dream and since everyone thought it was over we all crowded around the stage.. to find out it wasn't over so he went by a couple times touching hands i caught him twice.. then this crazy(drunk?) lady came beside me and she was like 50 but that didnt stop her from bouncing around.. and everytime she jumped down she would take my skirt wither her so that was not cool.. I ended up leaving and going to stand back with my mum. And as soon as it begun, it seemed that the concert had ended. So my mum and I left and went to Starbucks(she had promised) and we went in there yelling cauz the concert was so loud.. So the guy thought we were nuts and so we got Caramel Frappacinos and that prolly wasn't so smart. I was already buzzing from seeing my fav idol and then putting cafeinne ontop at 10:30 at night? Oh well I had the most amazing time and I'll post pics later guys!!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

MixUp skin created by Cadence of the IF Skin Zone

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0230 seconds · Archive