InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to JetBlast. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Lufthansa A330-343X - D-AIKE - Landshut, No so historic airliner - historic name
D-AERB
Posted: Oct 24 2006, 10:13 PM

Audentes Fortuna Imperii

Group: Admin
Member No.: 32

For those who have followed German history, "City of Landshut" is the name of a Lufthansa 737-200 (reg. D-ABCE) which was hijacked and later flown to Mogadishu, Somalia, where it was liberated by force by the elite German GSG-9 force. Today, the name "Landshut" continues with Lufthansa, but on an A330-300 registered as D-AIKE.

user posted image

This is a work in progress. The tail needs tidying up, new windows are required (Kyle, remember what we talked about the other day?), plus I need white stabilisers and the painted wings (white on top, grey on the bottom, to match the fuse) since I'm using borrowed wings from a China Eastern A330 right now. There might eventually be also an LTU A330 combo on the way, but more on this when and if that happens.

--------------------
D-AERB
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 12:19 AM

Audentes Fortuna Imperii

Member No.: 32

Update: tail fixed, crane on the nose moved further down.

user posted image

--------------------
Jinx
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 03:42 PM

Welcome to Your Final DEATHstination!

Member No.: 2

I was going to fly this today then I couldn't find it at avsim! 3_8_13%5B1%5D.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1800 seconds | Archive