1. NO SPAMMING.
It's understandable if you accidentally click the 'submit' button more than once, especially if your browser's acting wierd, but please don't make multiple threads of the same thing on purpose. That's really annoying and time-consuming for me to have to delete.
2. NO PORN. It's cool if you're posting nude art (post a warning, please!), but if it's actually showing some kind of sex... mmmno. It gets deleted.
3. NO SMUT. Erotic writing, whatever.. no. Not happening. If it's so graphic that you have to question whether to post it or not, then don't.
4. COMMENTS != INSULTS. ("comments do not equal insults") When someone asks for comments or critiques on their work, there's a line to draw between telling someone the truth on what they need to improve on, and just downing them. Have a little tact. If a thread gets out of hand and an argument breaks out, I'll just shut the thread down.
5. NO TXT SPEAK. Okay, I know when we're playing and someone says 'kthxbai' as a joke. But using txt on a constant basis not only makes you look stupid to other people, it's also hard to read. Just type out your stuff, man.
6. NO USING ALL CAPS. I know what you're gonna say--"but you're using it right now to post the rules!" Some forums have a limit on how many codes you can use per post; I decided to skip the hassle and put the rules in caps so people can read them more easily. What I mean about using all caps is doing this:
HAY GUYZ I KILLED THIS ROYAL GOB AND IT GAVE ME ROYAL LINNING AND I SELL IT AT 97898723948734KK OKAY KTHXBAI.
Danger, Will Robinson! Don't do it or I'll delete your post.
Have fun, otherwise, and be nice to one another.