Smooth Vanilla created by Lightz of the IF Skin Zone & edited by HoneyB.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Swarm. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Tokage Sims 1 & 2
amersemt
Posted: Jul 28 2005, 12:46 PM

Life Saver

Group: SWARMies
Member No.: 4

Tokage Sims

SIMS 1 (The Sims original game and it's subsequent expansions)

PLEASE DO NOT:
post my objects unmodified under your own name, in a site or a group. That would be considered thieving and the community does not look kindly upon this.

Redistribution :
you can redistribute them to friends by mail (that's what the Share Friendly Icon on the Index page indicates).
Recolouring :
You can recolor my files for personal use or to place on you own web site (a note to where the original comes from, or a link, is appreciated, but not mendatory).
I usually do not grant permission to use recolors of my files for donation or paying files, with the exception of people I have worked with in the past and are using my files with my full approval.
The DONATION files, on the other hand, are NOT to be distributed or recoloured in any way.
You can use the images of my files in your screenshots

SIMS 2 (The Sims 2 and it's subsequent expansions)

All graphics on this site were made and are owned by the webmistress of the site (me), unless explicitely stated (Maxis-EA graphics from the game, graphics from the objects of any guest object-maker, graphics of links to other sites).
Reproducing of those objects in 3D (use of the object design -distinctive shape and design details-, use of the texture of the object) WILL require that you ask permission first.
I'm very happy to share, provided I'm being asked first. Furthermore, once I give permission, the Sims 2 creator is free to alter the original design in any ways that seems fit to suit a 3D mesh, and expand further on the original idea.
Credit would also be strongly appreciated.
I will not permit the reproducing of my objects for donation or paying files.

This post has been edited by irisheyz on Nov 18 2006, 11:03 PM
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0479 seconds | Archive