STS Pickle Sims II
Sims 1Cloning Policy
Items on the site, or entire sets in come cases are available to be cloned and recolored. If you see a * next to a download link for an object, then that object is offered for cloning. If the * is at the top of a page next to a set name, then the entire set is allowed to be cloned.
There are only a few things that I ask if you choose to use one of my objects. They are..
1) Please stick to the items with the *. Not all of my bases have this for different reasons. Some items on the site are from other creators that I was given permission to use and I cannot give you permission on those items.
2) Please clone and rename the object that you use. Do not just use my file.
3) Please put a credit back to Pickle Sims wherever you post your object for redistribution. No read me files are necessary, just a link back with credit for the base.
4) Make it look at least a LITTLE different than mine. Cloning, renaming and calling it yours isn't the idea behind this.
5) These objects were offered to you freely and are to remain so. No donation sets please and no paysites. This post has been edited by texkit1 on May 8 2012, 04:37 PM