Smooth Vanilla created by Lightz of the IF Skin Zone & edited by HoneyB.

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Swarm. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

LittleStorm Paintings
dotometer
Posted: Aug 13 2009, 01:07 AM

Drone

Group: SWARMies
Member No.: 1,193

Have tried everywhere to find the LittleStorms pictures in the BlackCondo bedroom here http://theblist.com/BeachCondos.html#bbedroom they are not in the POBS N99 files being offered. Would anyone have them or know where I might look for them?

dotometer# @gmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to help me out - AGAIN!!! lol Dot

Hug2.gif
irisheyz
Posted: Aug 13 2009, 11:35 AM

Good Luck Charm
Group Icon

Group: The Crew Too
Member No.: 6

I know I don't have them. Let's see if Susan or someone else had them. If not I will try to email HoneyB and see if she knows. She has been MIA trying to deal with RealLife, so we may need patience, but we will try to help out.

dotometer
Posted: Aug 15 2009, 12:18 AM

Drone

Thanks irisheyz - no rush - RL will intrude on simming wont it - darn it!! I will keep looking but i am running out of places to look.

Thanks for your help it is much appreciated.

The other thing in the bedroom that has me lost is those red lamps said to be by Secret Sims but other than the Cream set at TSR i just cant track them down.

Do you think they are a recolor? Not a big deal but since I was here I thought I would ask. I know Secret sims isnt FSF and i did try via the wayback also. Dot girlchat.gif
texkit1
Posted: Aug 15 2009, 10:59 AM

Crazy Lady
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

No don't know where these paintings are but you can find more modern type paintings that would work just as well at these sites.......

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/savingthesims63/
You could check more of the Saving the Sim groups...here are the Links....I would focus on Livin-it-up groups first.
I would also check out TSR and Sim Freaks for paintings.

I believe the red lamps are a ingame lamp recolor. So far haven't found that exact red lamp but did find this one at TSR Here....also all TSR Sims 1 downloads are free now. They also have a red lamp at Sim Freaks and all their objects are free now also. For the red lamps would also check Livin-it-up groups.

With Sims 1 being the older Sims games it is harder to find past downloads. So finding other objects to work with your game is the next best option.

Khappy1.gif

This post has been edited by texkit1 on Aug 15 2009, 11:00 AM
irisheyz
Posted: Aug 15 2009, 11:21 AM

Good Luck Charm
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

I will email HoneyB and give her your email if that is OK and hopefully she will see it and be able to help.

KWhoKnew.gif
dotometer
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 10:55 PM

Drone

Thank you both! Just getting a direction to go is great and you gave me some great directions! Sure you can give it to HoneyB but I have no problem with substitutes and dont want to take up too much of your time for just a couple of paintings and lamps!! I'm possessed....not obsessed (much) lol Thanks a lot! Dot
texkit1
Posted: Aug 17 2009, 02:40 AM

Crazy Lady
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

I'm possessed....not obsessed

Is there a difference when it comes to Sims roflmao.gif

Grab the red lamp at TSR...when I was playing Sims 1, I had that lamp and it was one of my favorites. Yes.gif

Happy to help Khappy1.gif
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0745 seconds | Archive