zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Sk3maps.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New Project, Working with Sk3tch
NastyKreap
Posted: May 3 2009, 12:31 PM

Weak Sauce

Group: Members
Member No.: 77

I would just like to thank the site news you posted on Sk3maps home News page much appreciate!

"Next in the works is a map by NastyKreap. NastyKreap and I are going to work on his layout as a joint project. Also, I have plans of a rats style map (If I can ever find a modeler...I need a certain vehicle for the map.), so check in every now and again for updates!" Sk3tch

Since our long talk last night I'm really excited on working on our new map but I think lets keep it under the hush hush at the moment. But, I would like to say from your quote about a modeler for a rats map what do you need model? I told you I know how to model in 3D programs and I know the program I use is able to convert over to Hammer. So, just let me know bro! ninja.gif
ramzicabiste
Posted: Oct 8 2010, 06:01 PM

No Sauce

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

how i can convert my file with map format 2 bsp file !!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sk3tch
Posted: Oct 9 2010, 07:21 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Sorry for the late reply...

Is the map file from a 1.6 version or Source? Explain a little bit more please.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Site News | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0304 seconds · Archive