Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to SUPPORTING THE MEN AND THEIR MUSIC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

New Look for 2007
roxanne
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 12:03 AM

Splenda Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 615

QUOTE (wenzors @ Mar 14 2007, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE (roxanne @ Mar 13 2007, 12:14 AM)
*This fan forum is (was?) my "Bo Home", purely because it was the only one that recognized Bo's bond with his band'brothers'.   Maybe I'd better take some time to acclimate to the change here.  Right now I'm NOT a happy camper. confused.gif

I try to stay on top of all of The Boys' projects, but rarely post on any forums anymore. I've been through these hallways from the beginning and although it's been ages since I've visited here and even longer since I've posted....home is always home....regardless of what the new titles or forum topics are. I can come here and still see my way around without a flashlight. There have been a few new guys sharing the stage with Bo and the Boys creating some exciting buzz so I try to consider this as just adding a few new room additions to the home. If Bo and SugarMoney decide to tour together again, I'm sure another new forum topic will emerge...and the circle continues. It's all good.

If you're gonna quote me, at least read my later posts.
Possibly you'd have used a different quote?
LadyLee
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 09:01 AM

Powdered Sugar Fan

Member No.: 60

Congrats Julie and Kristi!! I think you guys did a great job with the forum. thumb.gif
wenzors
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 04:48 PM

Lovin' You, Man!!!

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (roxanne @ Mar 14 2007, 10:03 PM)
QUOTE (wenzors @ Mar 14 2007, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE (roxanne @ Mar 13 2007, 12:14 AM)
*This fan forum is (was?) my "Bo Home", purely because it was the only one that recognized Bo's bond with his band'brothers'.   Maybe I'd better take some time to acclimate to the change here.  Right now I'm NOT a happy camper. confused.gif

I try to stay on top of all of The Boys' projects, but rarely post on any forums anymore. I've been through these hallways from the beginning and although it's been ages since I've visited here and even longer since I've posted....home is always home....regardless of what the new titles or forum topics are. I can come here and still see my way around without a flashlight. There have been a few new guys sharing the stage with Bo and the Boys creating some exciting buzz so I try to consider this as just adding a few new room additions to the home. If Bo and SugarMoney decide to tour together again, I'm sure another new forum topic will emerge...and the circle continues. It's all good.

If you're gonna quote me, at least read my later posts.
Possibly you'd have used a different quote?

I actually did see that you had a bit of a change of heart and came to an better understanding of the changes. My thought process was that there are probably others who felt the same way you did initially so I used that particular quote in an effort to give the others another way to look at it, that's all. My post was meant to be that of a positive nature so perhaps I should have started out with that statement in the beginning of my original post. idunno.gif .

--------------------
user posted image
Enjoy the Journey,
Wendi
roxanne
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 11:46 PM

Splenda Fan

Member No.: 615

Thanks for 'splainin things, smile.gif like you said, it's all good.
Cherylanne
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 05:05 PM

Sweet N Low Fan

Member No.: 58

Hey, Kathy's back! Welcome Home--missed ya!

yay.gif

grace
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 06:25 PM

Powdered Sugar Fan

Member No.: 26

QUOTE (Kathyc @ Mar 14 2007, 01:28 PM)
Well DAMN - I come home from the other side of the world and find the mysterymachine.gif so freaking crowded that I can hardly pop the top of my Guinness laugh.gif

What a crew, but they appear to be having a hell of a time mixing it up.

Was thinking I needed to change my avatar but on second thought, for THIS site, the Bus Stays - with the understanding that there's a LOT more going on inside. Consider the outside faces entrances to some great music - which is what it's ALLLLLLLLL about.

It's Good To Be BAAAACK Home Again............

bigglasses.gif

Thank god you're back. I have missed the hell out of you, woman.

And busses and communes never change. Remember?

TexasBoFan
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 12:25 PM

Diehard S$ Fan!

Member No.: 55

Happy to see the little bus pull up - always makes it feel like home! This has always been one of the best Bo & S$ sites - and now to see it expand to include all the new friends is even better. Here's to a great summer full of new music!
bigglasses.gif

ETA -- Seeing the bus also made me remember that I had a couple of new alt-rock talents to add to the tent - does anyone know where it is? Surely we didn't lose our own little Sugar-stock?? It has to be here somewhere!
kap
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 12:30 PM

Administrator/LBB deprived MOFO

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

You mean THIS thread? cool.gif
Kathyc
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 12:40 PM

Powdered Sugar Fan

Member No.: 8

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh KAP huggin.gif

BOSTOCK LIVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilie36.gif

--------------------
Keeping It Real
www.realbodies.com
Suedel
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 10:00 AM

Splenda Fan

Member No.: 163

Wow, Mindi told me about the change last night. Lookin'good. Nice job Julie and Kristi.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Mindy for my beautiful banner.
BOdacious
Posted: Mar 25 2007, 03:17 PM

Splenda Fan

Member No.: 546

I am sooooo glad to see everyone still here! I was checking every once in a while since this site was in my Bo bookmarks.

Looking great!! bowave.gif

Connie

--------------------
Craving a Bo fix!
luvnbobaby
Posted: May 11 2007, 01:07 AM

Splenda Fan

Member No.: 265

Wow! I'm so glad I tried this site again. Looks great! 7_5_131.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Moontrip graphics for my banner and to Alba for my bling!

I am luvn that BoBaby!...Jackie from Baltimore
krazy4bo30
Posted: Jul 17 2007, 10:08 PM

Splenda Fan

Member No.: 436

Wow. I can't believe how long it's been since I've been here. I guess I have alot of looking around to do to catch up on everything.
I'll have to make sure to come around more often.

Looks great Kristi & Julie. yay.gif
« Next Oldest | WELCOME & ADMIN MESSAGES | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1799 seconds | Archive