You found the Super Secret Banner Sword!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Golden Brick. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Death-Note, .....its...if nuthin eles, intresting
Dark Alchemist
Posted: Dec 23 2007, 01:42 AM

Cavalier

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Storm @ Dec 21 2007, 03:53 PM)
you can't really necrobump on a forum that has one page of topics

anyway on-topic

ok then who else thinks that there should be a second series of DN?
oh kool first one on third page dont i feal special
Storm
Posted: Dec 23 2007, 06:20 AM

Necrofantastic
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23

eh

there's only so far you can go with it to be quite honest. if they're going to release another Death Note anime they should base it on the pilot manga.
Keotalf
Posted: Dec 23 2007, 10:53 AM

Lord of Phantasms

Member No.: 21

What would be the point of having a second series?
Dark Alchemist
Posted: Dec 23 2007, 06:50 PM

Cavalier

lets say that Ryuk gets bored again and this time he wants the entire shinigami relm involved, it would start off with only one kira and Near would recognise the fact that a deathnote is invlolved, but eventualy a kira war erupts with all the different kiras fighting near and each other... well thats what i think would be a kool sequel series
Keotalf
Posted: Dec 23 2007, 08:58 PM

Lord of Phantasms

*Facepalm*
Robtcee13
Posted: Dec 24 2007, 12:24 AM

I am a fish.

Group: Dedicated Members
Member No.: 86

QUOTE (Keotalf @ Dec 23 2007, 08:58 PM)

*Facepalm*

This.
Storm
Posted: Dec 24 2007, 04:59 PM

Necrofantastic
Group Icon

QUOTE (Dark Alchemist @ Dec 23 2007, 11:50 PM)
lets say that Ryuk gets bored again and this time he wants the entire shinigami relm involved, it would start off with only one kira and Near would recognise the fact that a deathnote is invlolved, but eventualy a kira war erupts with all the different kiras fighting near and each other... well thats what i think would be a kool sequel series

yeah and then Near dies half way through but then he gets two other kids to be his replacements

I mean don't get me wrong, but a good show has to stop somewhere, right?
Robtcee13
Posted: Dec 24 2007, 05:46 PM

I am a fish.

QUOTE (Storm @ Dec 24 2007, 04:59 PM)
QUOTE (Dark Alchemist @ Dec 23 2007, 11:50 PM)

yeah and then Near dies half way through but then he gets two other kids to be his replacements

I mean don't get me wrong, but a good show has to stop somewhere, right?

In order for it to continue being a good show.

Same with certain game series'. Ratchet and Clank, and Jak, those were good series'. Problem is, R&C decided to move on to R&CF, which just killed the series for me. Seriously, they ran out of ideas for the weapons. They were as generic as possible, only leveled up 8 times, and had an overcomplicated upgrade system that didn't raise the stats enough for it to be worth it. The game flat out sucked compared to the rest of the series. As far as Jak goes, recall Jak X. I remember, it came out... Then... Nothing happened. I never heard of it ever again. The series stopped at being a Trilogy, and then they made Jak X, which just screwed the whole trilogy.

Then there are the TV Shows that shouldn't have ended. Futurama, for example, was a million times better than Simpsons, and it didn't live half as long.

And Lord of the Rings is an example of something that did the right thing. It stopped at the third book, and therefore, was one of the greatest trilogies I've ever read.
Keotalf
Posted: Dec 24 2007, 06:29 PM

Lord of Phantasms

QUOTE (Robtcee13 @ Dec 24 2007, 05:46 PM)

And Lord of the Rings is an example of something that did the right thing. It stopped at the third book, and therefore, was one of the greatest trilogies I've ever read.

How many Epic Facepalms am I going to go through today?
Robtcee13
Posted: Dec 24 2007, 06:35 PM

I am a fish.

To be fair, it's the only trilogy I've ever read. >_>
Dark Alchemist
Posted: Dec 25 2007, 04:45 PM

Cavalier

i never said near dies....at least not in my thoughts, instead the original Kira is reincarnated as a...half shinigami
same with Ryuzaki they are able to be killed by the deathnote but they both have the eyes wings and are able to gain life time by writing down names...(ryuzaki will not do this of coarse)
Storm
Posted: Dec 25 2007, 06:39 PM

Necrofantastic
Group Icon

QUOTE (Robtcee13 @ Dec 24 2007, 11:35 PM)
To be fair, it's the only trilogy I've ever read. >_>

you must not read a lot of books

that being said I found LoTR really, really dull to read. I managed to get about eighty pages in purely by skimming paragraphs and just went "sod this"

although my attention span is terrible D:
Robtcee13
Posted: Dec 25 2007, 06:54 PM

I am a fish.

Yeah, I read like 200 pages, and it barely got past the hobbits leaving Bag End. >_>
the-black-lemonade
Posted: Mar 8 2008, 03:57 PM

Cosplayer

Member No.: 659

Death Note is a really awesome manga! Its one of my favorites
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Anime/Manga | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1105 seconds | Archive