Super Simple Games

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Yugioh Card Maker 2.0, Online or Download?

Should the next version of the Yugioh Card Maker be usable online, or should it be a download like the previous version?
Online [ 11 ]  [37.93%]
Download [ 18 ]  [62.07%]
Total Votes: 29
Guests cannot vote 
yugiohcardmaker
Posted on Jun 19 2006, 05:05 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Feel free to comment!
DarkChaotix
Posted on Jun 20 2006, 10:51 AM

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 16

Online, so u dont have to download it for like ages, and then install it or whateva, and then find out that it doesnt work....
Rioten
Posted on Jun 20 2006, 10:00 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

It might be a good idea to add in a list of pictures so that people don't have to look around for hours and then just give up also it is fairly hard to read the effects on the real sized cards ninja.gif
Hexagrim
Posted on Aug 1 2006, 10:19 PM

Unregistered

blink.gif The reason real sized cards are hard to read is because u need to click the arrows (up or down) next to the box. dry.gif . Also the 2.0 should be downloaded so you dont have to wait for the page to load and discover the card maker isnt there. laugh.gif
Posted on Aug 17 2006, 06:28 PM

Unregistered

Yugioh Card Maker 2 is under development and will be available online to use when finisihed.
SuperSanji
Posted on Aug 24 2006, 04:33 PM

Nami-swan! Robin-chwan!

Member No.: 35

It should be available for download, that way you can use it offline incase something happens to the users internet.

Also I'd add in GREY card borders for things like Tokens, which in Yugioh are different than Monsters and Effect monsters.
yugiohcardmaker
Posted on Aug 25 2006, 01:03 PM

Administrator

bill
  Posted on Aug 25 2006, 06:05 PM

Unregistered

angry.gif it doestent work angry.gif
yugiohcardmaker
Posted on Aug 25 2006, 08:06 PM

Administrator

For now, it only works on Firefox.
SuperSanji
Posted on Aug 26 2006, 03:44 PM

Nami-swan! Robin-chwan!

Still needs an actual improvement. Online means that people can't access it 24/7 when in lack of internet.

Magic should be renamed "Spell".

Also add in enough space to include XXX-"EN"XXX. Ever since SOD came out EN has been included to determine difference in English and other card languages "SP, JP" etc.

Also I'd still like to see the "Grey" token borders. Here's an example of Legit Grey Tokens: user posted image
yugiohcardmaker
Posted on Aug 26 2006, 04:08 PM

Administrator

Using it online is much easier and quicker than downloading a zip file. I think most people have easy access to the internet so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I'm still adding stuff, so any suggestions you have I'll try to implement.

Also right now, if you click on the card it will automatically be uploaded to imageshack.

One more thing - it's now compatible with Internet Explorer and most other browsers.
SuperSanji
Posted on Aug 26 2006, 05:07 PM

Nami-swan! Robin-chwan!

If ya could please still at least make it available for download then I won't whine.

Personally if it takes long to download then its the computer you're using rather than the download itself. tongue.gif

Am I the only other living forum member or what?
yugiohcardmaker
Posted on Aug 26 2006, 05:21 PM

Administrator

The original Yugioh Card Maker will remain available to download - I won't take that down. I think some people come and go on this forum; it's not exactly thriving but it may gain popularity if the new Yugioh Card Maker does.

BTW, I made you a mod just because you're actually using the forum wink.gif
SuperSanji
Posted on Aug 26 2006, 09:47 PM

Nami-swan! Robin-chwan!

Here's another catch, things that go:

You may choose the following:
∑ Increase the ATK of this card by the sacrificed monsterís level x200
∑ Negate the effect of 1 spell, trap, or monster card effect that targets this card.
frunk
Posted on Aug 30 2006, 02:36 AM

StrawChain!!!

Member No.: 37

QUOTE (Guest @ Aug 17 2006, 11:28 PM)
Yugioh Card Maker 2 is under development and will be available online to use when finisihed.

Can you make the text more similar to the real YU GI OH cards and make it downloadable without that other program!

ARGH! I'M SO CLOSE YET SO FAR!!
The other program dosen't work!!

I haven't got it to work yet, but can I just browse pictures on my C Drive and My Pictures, etc.?
SuperSanji
Posted on Aug 30 2006, 09:06 PM

Nami-swan! Robin-chwan!

Yay at least someone agrees with me on this topic. The Online one is subject to errors moreso than the other.

Also if you save the card as an actual size jpg, you ruin the text, as it'll come out as pictured-polygons, not actual words. The original at least had readable text.
frunk
Posted on Aug 30 2006, 09:24 PM

StrawChain!!!

I really don't think it matters, I use that online one for 1.0, because I couldn't get the download one to work, either way is fine, though download may be easier because I just cheat a bit. I get the card with all the details (ATK/DEF, maker, ID, Name, etc.), everything but the picture. I click (Ctrl + Print Screen) and open word, I get my picture from 'My pictures' and simply crop it until it fits, then I use the draw tool and group them together. It's really easy actually...
frunk
Posted on Aug 31 2006, 09:42 PM

StrawChain!!!

Is that online one at ficati No.2? make the font look more realish, and let me browse my pictures, etc., It's too difficult to find pictures off the net. I find myself Ctrl + Print Screen and then just adding a pic using microsoft word.

--------------------
READ THE TOPIC IN THE NEWS FORUM!!!
SynjoDeonecros
Posted on Sep 3 2006, 04:49 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

I'd say, make both: an online one for people who don't want to download it, and a downloadable one for those of us who like to draw our own card pics and make our own sets.
yugiohcardmaker
Posted on Sep 3 2006, 07:46 PM

Administrator

You can use your own pics - upload them using imageshack or photobucket or something, and then they'll give you a URL. I know it's not as convenient, but I'm hoping to add something like that directly to the yugioh card maker sometime soon.
« Next Oldest | Questions, Comments, Suggestions | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3330 seconds | Archive