Welcome to the Addisons Village Forum--Learn To Live & Cope...a message board and forum for those with Addison's Disease, as well as, Cushings, thyroid and other endocrine disorders. Our goal is to inform and support the patient.
Guests are welcome to read, but please take a moment to register as a member. You will then be able to post and fully participate in the forum experience!
We try very hard to keep this a wholesome and caring place and we will look forward to having you as a member.
To reach the forum click on the link Addisons Village Forum--Learn To Live & Cope at the top of this page.
We reserve the right to deny or reject membership without notification. We will not knowingly allow this forum to be disrupted by spammers. We will also exercise the ban feature whenever we deem it neccessary to protect the integrety of this forum.
Rules of Conduct on this Forum
This is your forum, but in order to insure that it is a place you want to come; we need to have rules. These rules will hopefully make your forum experience a good one.
There will be no profanity, explicit language/pictures, or attack upon members or guests. Please be aware that we can and will ban anyone who breaks these rules. We are able to view the emails sent through this site and will do so if neccessary, nor will you be allowed to harrass any member/guest in anyway while using this site. A failure to abide by this code of conduct will result in your immediate banning.
Please do not use copyrighted material (s) on this site. No advertizing may be placed in your posts. You may however mention branded names, etc.
Thank you for reading and observing these rules,
Guidelines For Forum Usage
The following procedures will allow you to have an easier and shorter learning curve for forum use as this type forum may be different than ones you have used in the past.
1. Registration requires a validation process. This is completed manually by the admins. This is for your security as well as that of this forum.
2. Those forums having a red IPB icon are read only archives. They can not accept posts. They are maintained by the Admins.
3. When you wish to post a message please post in the forum you feel is appropriate for your content. If the moderator (s) or you feel it would be more appropriate material for another forum it can be moved. If you recommend articles or organizations to be placed in the Library please note that they are added by the Admistrators. Submission does not quarantee inclusion, but every effort will be made to include them. Our disk space is limited by Invision and we have to stay within these parameters.
4. To use the photo page go to the forum containing the link, you will find an email address to which you will send your pictures and they will be added manually. Your photo(s) will be on the page as soon as possible. If there is a malfunction in the process every effort will be made to contact the submiter in order to resolve the problem.
5. Please be aware that any post or photo deemed inapropriate or in poor taste or containing personal attacks or innuendo, or which violate the rules of this forum or of Invision, regretfully can and will be deleted by the Administrators of this forum at their discretion. The offending member/guest will be banned from this forum.