Bluebble created by Tim of the IF Skin Zone

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Addison's Disease Forum - Learn to Live & Cope. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add us to Your Favorites

I managed to maintain my weightloss!
Anne L
Posted: Dec 28 2009, 09:04 AM

Anne

Group: Members
Member No.: 1409

I have lost a total of 10 pounds. Over the Christmas holiday I maintained my weightloss. I still have to make it thru a family reunion over new years.

I bought the Wii Fit for the family for Christmas. It is a silly thing. But last night we laughed quite a bit as I hula-hooped and "rhythmic karate'ed" my way to 50 calories lost! The dog was quite worried about me. I made sure no one was filming because I am sure I looked ridiculous!

Now...what to do with those sticks of butter sitting in the fridge? Should I make one last batch of oatmeal raisin cookies? I think I will.

Anne.

--------------------
Primary Adrenal Insufficiency, Hypothyroidism, Pernicious Anemia, Vitamin D Deficiency, Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Current Dosage:
7 AM - 12.5 mg HC .1 mg Fludrocortisone
Noon - 7.5 mg HC
5 PM - 5 mg HC 0-.05 mg Fludrocortisone (I play with this dose depending on my day)
NJO
Posted: Dec 28 2009, 09:47 AM

Cats Rule...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Good for you! action-smiley-033.gif laugh.gif I believe Patti has a Wii for exercise and weight loss program, too. If you have fun doing the Wii that's great.

--------------------
Jo

Addison's Disease, hypothyroid, fibromyalgia?, HTN, possible collagen disease? Insulin Resistance
FindingLana
Posted: Feb 24 2011, 02:43 PM

LANA C. - FindingLana

Member No.: 1467

My sister has the Wii Fit & loves it; we all go to her house & have dancing parties to the dance game. We just added the PS3 MOVE to our Playstation last week & we are really having a ball w/playing physical games before the 3-D camera that monitors our body's moves...sweating, raising our heart-rate & becoming more fit this way is actually FUN. I sure could lose some weight. I've had so many surgeries back to back that my steroid dosage is often kept at "stress dose" levels to combat the physiological distress. But, I do think these new body-interactive games are BEYOND incredible for those of us mostly confined to the home. I did buy the ZUMBA PS3 Move game and can't wait to try it out - after I make sure all the windows are covered!!!

--------------------
Lana C. (www.findinglana.blogspot.com)
Dianne
Posted: Feb 24 2011, 07:21 PM

Magpie

Member No.: 20

My son has an xbox version of some dance and exercise videos...it really is kinda fun.....
D
NJO
Posted: Feb 25 2011, 08:25 AM

Cats Rule...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Great for you, Lana! I sure need to get more active and move!

--------------------
Jo

Addison's Disease, hypothyroid, fibromyalgia?, HTN, possible collagen disease? Insulin Resistance
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.