Forum AND Bot Rules
We want to keep this code out for the public to see and we want people to help make the bot bigger and to do that we have to have rules. Some of them may seem strict but if these rules weren't there then the forums would be a much worse place.
1. Do NOT under any circumstances take any of the bots code and use it on your own bot. If you would like to use a part then post something in the Bugs and questions part of the forum explaining which part of the code you would like to have.
2. Treat the other members with respect. If someone posts an idea for a code or a code which you think is bad or not working, don't reply with a completely negative or otherwise inappropriate comment. Please give constructive critisism. The same goes for insulting the coding of the bot.
3. Don't spam or advertise. Advertising is annoying for the staff to have to clear up so don't do it or we'll deal with it severely.
4. Do not threaten our members or staff. It's not nice and will be deemed as a serious offence.
5. Don't swear. We won't ban you for it but please avoid bad language because it is a public forum, thanks. Also, if you do swear loads then we will ban you. ;)
6. If you notice anybody breaking these rules, please report it to a moderator or admin.
So just stick to those rules and you'll be fine.