|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to North West Discus. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Jan 16 2006, 09:10 PM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 8-July 05
RULES OF THE FORUM
I started this forum to be relaxed, and a place to exchange information, ideas, and an area where people with a similar liking for discus to chat. As with all such places there have to be some general rules to keep order within the forum, and I would be grateful if you would abide by the rules to ensure this forum remains the happy place I envisaged.
1) All members of the forum agree to abide by the rules, and accept any judgements made by the moderators and particularly by Excel.
2) No member will deliberately be rude or disrespectful to any other member, or cause deliberate embarrassment, or reason for an argument to ensue.
3) Please keep general chat to the areas so designated (general chat etc.), small amounts of banter are quite acceptable on all areas, but please ensure this doesnít overshadow the thread and the reason for its start, if so, moderators may have to trim as necessary.
4) Please respect all other members of the forum, some may accept banter aimed at them, but others may be more sensitive to such action, so please be wary/careful if you arenít sure this is acceptable.
5) Rules for advertising from traders will be covered separately, but please keep advertising in general to the designated areas, unless used to answer a specific relevant question raised by another member. Advertising deemed to be in the wrong area will be (moved or deleted) by a moderator.
6) Enjoy this forum and feel free to contribute without ridicule, we all had to start somewhere, and hopefully all threads will be treated sympathetically.
7) This is not a complete or final list of rules, and may be adjusted accordingly as the member numbers increase.
8) Thank you for agreeing to the above and remember to Enjoy this forum