Title: . BIZARRE .
Description: Eccentric is more like it.
resse - March 8, 2009 03:37 AM (GMT)
Preview of Bizarre Cyle 1Spotted, leaving her East Village apartment dressed head-to-toe in black leather and lace. The 5'10" gazellelike blond strutted down the sidewalk in a rapid pace and entered a black car that awaited her on the corner. Within 10 minutes she entered Foley + Corrina a popular shop in the Lower East Side that carries a mix of vintage and modern clothing. Walking to the back of the shop she was greeted by owners Dana Foley and Anna Corrina who stood in front of a huge group of girls whose mouths dropped in shocked by the presence of the cool punk inflected Mancunian that rock all the runways and charm all the lensmen. Her short blond hair hung around her cheeks and her blue eyes beamed in the light as she said, "Welcome ladies, I'm Agyness Deyn." She then threw her arms up as she shouted "Welcome to BIZARRE!"
"This cycle of Bizarre we are looking for 22 outrageous girls to go to the next level of modeling. Some of you maybe used to pretty and simple photos but in Bizarre we aren't looking for pretty and simple, we want unusual or eccentric girls because the photoshoots I have planned for you all, if you make it" . . . she smiles devishly, rolls her beautiful blues to the right, and continues, "are a bit Bizarre."
Think you have what it takes to become a contestant of Bizarre Cycle 1
then nows the time to prove your worthiness. Before applying please check the eligibilty requirements.Please note: The following eligibility and requirements should be met in order to proceed with the application.
1. Bizarre cycle 1 is a free contest.
2. This is a nationwide open casting call, applicants should live in the US.
3. If selected as a participant, you must be willing to role play. Roleplay will consist in a loft in the city of New York. After every round a confessional is required.
4. Female adult applicants only, between the ages of 18 to 26.
5. Applicants should be 5'7" or taller.
6. I would like to keep this contest on a steady basis and if for any reason you may need to dropout please contact me, but those who dropout without valid warning will be reported.
7. I will post a time zone and deadline for each round in which you have to get photos turned in by then.
8. Makeovers will be given in round 3 to the remaining 16 girls.
9. Frankensteining/simpose are essential. Simmerizing will not be tolerated.
10. Extensions if needed will be provided, but please try to give a 24-48hr notice.
11. If you need any rounds early please PM me, as I have this contest fully planned out and I do have all rounds in advance for those who need them.
12. You can enter up to 3 models but only one will be a contestant, if picked.
13. Please be respectful to the judges they are not here to bring you down but give you advice on how to improve. (If you have a problem with a comment or judge please PM me and we can try to resolve the matter the best way possible.)
14. All and all let's make this a fun and exciting contest
j i | | i e <3 - March 8, 2009 03:46 AM (GMT)
Jees you're just popping out contest left and right :P
But this sounds really cool. As of right now I have a million things on my plate so I wouldn't be able to participate. But I will definitely be watching.
Haughtysims - March 8, 2009 03:52 AM (GMT)
resse - March 8, 2009 04:01 AM (GMT)
Well I want be opening this for a while, just trying to see if anyone would be interested lol :giggle:
Ben - March 8, 2009 04:03 AM (GMT)
You know I think this is a great idea! Really well set out. :)
resse - March 8, 2009 04:08 AM (GMT)
Thanks Ben I really appreciate that :D
Fushion-Elc - March 8, 2009 04:11 AM (GMT)
This is a really awesome idea resse.It sounds really good.I may enter when/if it comes out?Contimplating that,oh well.
aha.Love it anyways! :love:
Adelayde& - March 8, 2009 04:16 AM (GMT)
This is a really awesome idea resse
I love tit
resse - March 8, 2009 04:18 AM (GMT)
Thanks Fushion, I know now is like a really bad time to open it which is why I just want feedback on this. Besides I'm still planning a few more things for the contest so this may not be out till mid April.
Ginagg - March 8, 2009 11:06 AM (GMT)
This sounds really really cool!
I would love to enter :D:D
ivoryfaith. - March 8, 2009 11:16 AM (GMT)
This sounds like a great idea for a contest :)
I would definitely enter.
_brooke - March 8, 2009 01:31 PM (GMT)
oo wow! sounds really awesome. : )
resse - March 8, 2009 04:05 PM (GMT)
I may open this soon, cause I have all rounds planned out, and I'm dying to get this started :D
Haughtysims - March 8, 2009 04:11 PM (GMT)
What would be the application process? I love that you have us make pictures sometimes for selection because there is nothing I personally suck more at than headshot/body-shot applications.
resse - March 8, 2009 04:21 PM (GMT)
The application is a bit different from Ima Diva.
dido - March 8, 2009 06:20 PM (GMT)
KCkimberly - March 8, 2009 09:50 PM (GMT)
I have a girl that would be perfect for this! I just have to dig her out of bodyshop.
Brooke - March 9, 2009 03:31 AM (GMT)
Damn, I love this contest! I'm gonna be jealous of the girls who enter simply because I envy their time! Haha, rawr :love:!
I'd definitely try to follow it if you open it up before April.
Jonesi - March 9, 2009 04:02 AM (GMT)
I'd love this if it wasn't for the roleplay, any judges spots left?