SCF's Rules and Guidelines
These are the rules you must follow if you want to be a member of this forum. It is your responsibility to know and not break them.
1. Do not double post. If need be, use the edit button.
2. Do not spam excessively (except in the Spam Reactor). Spam refers to single, one word post, that constitutes no meaning or discussion to the current topic.
3. Do not offend other members. This includes posting racist or sexist comments and images.
4. Hosts may not participate in their own contests.
5. Hosts, Judges and Contestants must not abandon their contests without valid reason.
6. Please do not hotlink ANY picture from ANY sites. Upload the picture to a file hosting site such a photobucket, flickr, imageshack or fileden and use the new url created.
7. No filesharing of any paid sim content because we respect all creators.
8. Images should not be wider than 700 - 800 pixels! Images larger than this will be resized without warning.
9. SCF will not permit any
accounts with the same or suspiciously similar IP addresses to be active in the forum. We will delete these accounts without warning.If you have a situation in which two accounts have the same IP address for a valid reason (ex: siblings, roommates... etc.), please PM a Mod
with a second account request and explanation before activating the second account. If accepted, you will receive permission to activate the second account. However, any approved accounts will be monitored for suspicious activity.
10. Any accounts with approved repeat IP addresses may not host/judge contests that the other accounts are in.
11. Please be advised that this forum accepts members as young as 13 years old. With this in mind, you MUST keep posts clean of sexually explicit content, excessive profanity, and any other content (including photo edits) that may be considered inappropriate for children. Invision holds us to this rule, and breaking it results in the deletion of this forum.
Anyone found breaking these rules may be warned/suspended/banned depending on the rule broken and the severity of the situation. As of 10/2/09 these are the current forum rules. More may be added if necessary, but generally, we just want everyone to have fun and enjoy their time here. If you have any questions about the rules, please PM a Mod
Thanks,The SCF Staff This post has been edited by vintagepksweetie on Oct 3 2009, 08:56 AM